Kimia Farma Jobs: 10 Positions
Kimia Farma was the first pharmaceutical industry company in Indonesia established by the Dutch Indies Government in 1817. Originally, the name of this company was N.V. Chemicalien Handle Rathkamp & Co (Jakarta), N.V. Pharmaceutische Handel Svereneging J. Van Gorkom & Co. (Jakarta), N.V. Bandungsche Kinine Fabriek (Bandung) and N.V. Jodium Onderneming Watoedakon (Mojokerto).
In 1958, based on on decision of nationalization of ex Dutch companies at the beginning of the independence period; the Government of the Republic of Indonesia merged some pharmaceutical companies into State Pharmaceutical Company (PNF) Bhinneka Kimia Farma. In August 16, 1971, the form of PNF as legal entity was changed to Limited Liability, therefore the company’s name was change to PT Kimia Farma (Persero).
On July 4, 2001, PT Kimia Farma (Persero) changed its status to public-listed company, PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk, hereinafter in this report referred to as Company. Simultaneously with this change, the Company was listed at Jakarta Stock Exchange and Surabaya Stock Exchange (currently both stock exchanges had been merged and now named Indonesia Stock Exchange).
With decades of experience, the Company has developed into a company supported by integrated health service in Indonesia. It has been increasingly engaged in the development and building of the nation, particularly the building of health of the Indonesian community.
PT. Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk. is a healthcare company engaged in chemical and pharmaceutical industry, trade and distribution, retail pharmacy and health services.
Job vacancy Kimia Farma Group
- Major: Pharmacist
Pharmacist for DAWAA (Saudi Arabia)
- Major: Pharmacist, S2 Pharmacy (only for male)
Secretary of The Board of Directors
- Major: D3 Secretary, D3 Niaga Administration, D3 English, D3 Business Administration
Engineering and Production
- Major: D3 / S1 Civil Engineering, D3 Electromedics, D3 Electrical Engineering
- Major: D3 / S1 Information System, D3 / S1 Information Management
Sales and Marketing
- Major: D3 / S1 Any Major, priority experienced in the field of health laboratories
Marcks' Venus Aesthetic Clinic
- Major: Pharmacist, Senior High School (Therapist)
- Major: S1 Civil Engineering, S1 Architect, priority experienced the field
- Major: D3 / S1 Any Major (only for female)
- Major: S1 Architecture, Civil Engineering
- D3 in any related major (maximum of 26 years)
- S1 in any related major (maximum of 27 years)
- Having experiences in the same field is an advantage
- Minimum GPA 3.00 (scale 4.00)
- State university graduate with minimum accreditation grade B (all majors)
- Private university graduate with accreditation grade A (all majors)
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Energetic, hard worker, high integrity, well groomed
- Not Married
Online submission deadline: Desember 31, 2018.
Online registration at link below.
Only selected candidates matched with our criteria will be contacted to follow our next recruitment procedure.
For further information please call 021 - 384 7709 (Ext.127) 085773737380 - Talent Management.