Bank Mandiri Jobs: Frontliner
Bank Mandiri as a friend of the nation represents a concept of services offered by the largest bank in Indonesia; with products and services in hand, the Bank is capable of inspiring, working and growing together as well as providing support to the whole society.
Adhering to the principles of good corporate governance, during the year 2015 Bank Mandiri did not only manage to carry out its business plan, make progress and record business growth, but it also made significant contributions to improving the welfare of the society. Bank Mandiri is committed to consistently be a friend of the nation by undertaking work in national development to achieve the future goal of bringing on a better Indonesia.
It is our aspiration to be able to give the best to all the stakeholders through economic prosperity, social welfare and nature conservation so that we can continue to contribute to achieving a sustainable Indonesia.
The key to our success is our people & culture through innovation and teamwork. At Mandiri we have the prosperous spirit through innovation & teamwork.
We are a bank with dream & strive to be the pride of Indonesia. Lead as the best bank in ASEAN region by 2020. Thus we are looking for the best people with the strive to be the best and those people might be you.
We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being a part of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
- Male / Female
- Attractive look
- Minimum Bachelor degree in any major
- Minimum GPA 2.75
- Sound mind and body
- Free of drugs abuse and other law violations
- Computer literated minimum in Microsoft Office
- Maximum 24 years old
- Minimum height 165 cm for male and 157 cm for female
- Preferably have minimum 2 years experience
- Have proportional weight
- Not married
- Fresh graduate
- Male: white top, black buttom, tie and pantofel
- Female: white top, black buttom, blazer and high heels minimum 3 cm
Walk In Interview
- Application should be received no later than December 7, 2018.
Application addressed to:
- PT. Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk. Tanjung Redeb
- Jl. Pulau Derawan, RT. 31, Tanjung Redeb, Kabupaten Berau
- Kalimantan Timur 77315
- Phone (0554) 26032