Pertamina Jobs: Bimbingan Keahlian Juru Teknik (BKJT) | Bimbingan Praktis Ahli (BPA)
As a state-owned company To carry out integrated business core in oil, gas, renewable and new energy based on strong commercial principles both inside and outside the country, Pertamina strives to provide the best and a real contribution to the welfare of the nation in utilizing every potential of Indonesia.
Improvements and innovations in all operations, as demanded by global conditions, are some of Pertamina’s commitments in fulfilling its strategic role in the national economy. The currently proclaimed Renewable Spirit is one proof of Pertamina’s commitment in creating alternatives in providing more efficient energy sources which are sustainable and environmentally sound. Given initiatives in harnessing resources and potentials for new and renewable energy sources in addition to its main business, Pertamina has moved forward steadily to actualize its Vision of Becoming a World Class National Energy Company.
Bimbingan Keahlian Juru Teknik (BKJT)
- High School (SMA) / Vocational School (SMK) graduates
- Maximum 22 years old by December 31, 2018
- Have High School (SMA) / Vocational School (SMK) diploma; or temporary diploma / Graduation Certificate (SKL) for 2018 graduates
- Majoring in Natural Sciences (IPA) for High School (SMA) graduates
- Majoring in Industry Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electricity Engineering, or Instrument Engineering for Vocational School (SMK) graduates
- Minimum National Exam (UN) average score is 6.0
- Willing to be placed anywhere in PT. Pertamina (Persero) operational area
Bimbingan Praktis Ahli (BPA)
- Maximum 25 years old by December 31, 2018
- Have Diploma 3 diploma; or temporary diploma / Graduation Certificate (SKL) for 2018 graduates
- Majoring in Economics, Management, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electricity Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Enviromental Engineering, Architecture Engineering, or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum GPA 2.75
Those who are interested please apply to link below on June 25-30, 2018 (open on "Job Vacancies - Pertamina Logo - Fresh Graduates" menu).
Recruitment Committee do not serve any correspondence.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.