Pegadaian Jobs: Marketing Executive
Based on the history, the pawning business is inherent in daily life of Indonesian society, and has become a formal institution since the Dutch colonial era through Compagnie or VOC Oostindische Vereenigde that established a Van Leening Bank as a financial institution that provides loans to start-up the pawning system. Momentum Pegadaian institutions in Indonesia that occurred on August 20, 1746 in Batavia.
At the beginning of the Republic of Indonesia government era, Pegadaian Office once had moved out from Jakarta to Karanganyar, Kebumen, Central Java due to the war situation that heated up. The second Military Aggression of the Dutch had forced Pegadaian Office to be recolated to Magelang, Central Java. During post-war era, Pegadaian Office was transefered again to its early location in Jakarta and managed by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia.
Pegadaian was established on the basis of the noble desire of Government to aid the general public who are needing financing solutions, prevent debt bondage, moneylenders and other unnatural loan to improve the welfare of underprivileged and to support Government programs in economics and national development.
During its journey, Pegadaian has developed more than just financing institution which offer an integrated business solution for community through various products and services such as pawn financing product and fiduciary for community that require funding along with gold investment product in easy and secure way for those with excess cash as well as other services (remittance & payment) for those that require swift services of financial transaction.
PT Pegadaian (Persero) is a State-Owned Enterprise (BUMN) that is being transformed into digital direction. We open career opportunities for the best Indonesian candidates for following position:
- OHC Kantor WIlayah X Bandung
- Plan, explore, and arrange the institutional cooperation implementation which includes government institution, SOE and private institution in their respective region or area according to the program, product, and service offered or adjusted to the needs of the cooperation partner;
- Follow up on the cooperation implementation that has been established at the central level in the scope of their respective regional office by coordinating with the cooperation partner to determine the follow-up PIC and schedule a joint execution plan;
- Arrange and execute appropriate marketing and sales programs strategy, both initiated by the Head Office, Regional Office and Area Office on cooperation partner on a regular, scheduled and ongoing basis;
- Perform portfolio, relationship, advisory maintenance and follow-up program, product and service owned by the Company to cooperation partner to increase product sales;
- Compile and submit periodic reports related to marketing activities and sales result.
- Preferably have relationship or link with various companies and / or state-owned, governmental and private institutions;
- Minimum possess Bachelor degree / equivalent;
- Minimum age 23 years old and maximum 30 years old;
- Skilled in communicating and public speaking;
- Able to operate a computer properly;
- Able to communicate in active English;
- Attractive appearance;
- Have a motorized vehicle and an appropriate driver's license (SIM);
- Physically and mentally fit;
- Willing to be placed in any area of Bandung, Cirebon and Tasikmalaya;
- Candidates who meet the qualifications will be placed in the Area Office or Area Office cluster of PT Pegadaian (Persero);
- Preferably native candidates of the region;
- Preferably have experience in the Marketing or Sales at least 2 years,
- Basic Salary
- Holiday Benefit and Other Benefits
- Health Insurance
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
Those who are interested please apply to link below.
In this recruitment process there are no correspondence, all selection stages will be announced via e-mail. The deadline for registration is Friday, July 3, 2020 At 23:59 WIB.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.