Sucofindo Jobs: HSE Supervisor | HES Specialist Drilling Completion
Sucofindo is the first inspection institution in Indonesia and was established on October 22, 1956. The Indonesian government is the major shareholder with 95 percent ownership, while the Societe Generale de Surveillance Holding SA (SGS) holds the remaining 5 percent.
Sucofindo started our business operation in trading, particularly agricultural commodities, in facilitating export-import of goods, and in securing national income from international trading.
Since then, building on our core competences and acquired expertise, Sucofindo has been continuously expanding and innovating new services to serve industries' expanding demands for various professional and technical services.
From cargo superintendence and inspection services, Sucofindo has branched into warehousing and forwarding, analytical laboratories, industrial and marine engineering, fumigation and industrial hygiene, and many more.
Our services are managed integratedly and supported by 2,646 experts in their fields. Our extensive laboratory network provides services close to clients' sites in the entire Indonesia. Our cooperation with foreign inspection companies have extended our services to international network.
HSE Supervisor - Aceh, Banten, Bengkulu, Jakarta, Jawa Barat, Jawa Tengah, Kepulauan Riau, Sumatera Selatan, Sumatera Utara
- Minimum Bachelor degree in any major, preferably Occupational Health and Safety (K3) Engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience as HSE Supervisor (preferably experienced in electricity)
- Must have a General AK3 Expertise Certificate (AK3 Umum) issued by the Ministry of Manpower
- Preferably have Ahli K3 Muda, Madya or Utama competency certificate
- Familiar with law related to Occupational Health and Safety
- Highly dedicated, honest and ready to be placed in any project location (Aceh, North Sumatra, South Sumatra, West Sumatra, Bengkulu, Jambi, Lampung, Riau, Kepri, Banten, DKI Jakarta, West Java or Central Java)
- Physically and mentally healthy
Health Environtment Safety (HES) Specialist Drilling Completion - Riau
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Environmental / Health / Safety), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Ahli K3 Migas level Supervisor, Ahli K3 Umum
- Preferably: Nebosh ITC, TOEFL: 500 / IELTS: 6
- GPA minimum: 3.00
- Working Hours (8 Hours per day)
- License Drive A
- Working Shcedule (5 days on duty 2 days off) office base weekdays
Those who are interested please apply to links below.