Pegadaian Jobs: System Analyst | Marketing Executive | Senior Software Engineer
Based on the history, the pawning business is inherent in daily life of Indonesian society, and has become a formal institution since the Dutch colonial era through Compagnie or VOC Oostindische Vereenigde that established a Van Leening Bank as a financial institution that provides loans to start-up the pawning system. Momentum Pegadaian institutions in Indonesia that occurred on August 20, 1746 in Batavia.
At the beginning of the Republic of Indonesia government era, Pegadaian Office once had moved out from Jakarta to Karanganyar, Kebumen, Central Java due to the war situation that heated up. The second Military Aggression of the Dutch had forced Pegadaian Office to be recolated to Magelang, Central Java. During post-war era, Pegadaian Office was transefered again to its early location in Jakarta and managed by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia.
Pegadaian was established on the basis of the noble desire of Government to aid the general public who are needing financing solutions, prevent debt bondage, moneylenders and other unnatural loan to improve the welfare of underprivileged and to support Government programs in economics and national development.
During its journey, Pegadaian has developed more than just financing institution which offer an integrated business solution for community through various products and services such as pawn financing product and fiduciary for community that require funding along with gold investment product in easy and secure way for those with excess cash as well as other services (remittance & payment) for those that require swift services of financial transaction.
PT Pegadaian (Persero) is a State-Owned Enterprise (BUMN) that is being transformed into digital direction. We open career opportunities for the best Indonesian candidates for following positions:
System Analyst - Jakarta
- Maximum age 30 years old
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Informatics Engineering / Information Systems
- Have good analytical skill and target oriented
- Familiar in HRIS application implementation minimum 2 years
- Mastery PHP, Java, and HTML programming languages
- Mastering MySQL, SQL and Postgree database programs
- Experienced in developing mobile programming applications
- Scrum method
Marketing Executive - Indonesia
- Minimum possess Bachelor degree with minimum GPA 3.00
- Maximum age 30 years old
- Not married
- Experienced in marketing or sales minimum 2 years
- Computer literated
- Have good communication skill
- Able to communicate in English actively
- Attractive appearance
- Have a motorized vehicle and appropriate driver's licence
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
- Candidates who meet the qualifications will be placed in the Regional Pegadaian Office throughout Indonesia
- Preferred local applicants where the Regional Office is located
- English skill
- Presentation skill
Senior Software Engineer - Jakarta
- Strong in Logic, Algorithmic Thinking and Problem Solving, high Cognitive Skills, passionate in Software Development and Technologies, and high Tenacity in getting the job done.
- Experience in building high traffic websites or high transactions systems. Experience in building e-Commerce systems is a big plus.
- Willing to learn and pick up new skills and work ondifferent languages and platforms
- Strong understanding and skills in Object-oriented Analysis and Design, Clean Code, Refactoring and Unit Testing. Familiar with Architecture like MVC, Microservices, and Domain Driven.
- Familiar with container technologies like Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Strong background and keen interest in software development
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Graduate from a reputable university from any Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics major; Such as Computer Science, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, etc.
Those who are interested please apply to links below.