Angkasa Pura I Jobs: Vice President Information Technology
PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero), is a pioneer in commercial airport affairs business in Indonesia. PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero), originated from the State Enterprise (Perusahaan Negara/PN) Angkasa Pura Kemayoran, established on 20 February 1962 pursuant to Government Regulation Number 33 of 1962. Its main task was managing and operating Kemayoran Airport Jakarta, which was the first international airport in Indonesia.
By the end of 2015, PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) operates 13 airports and 1 Strategic Business Unit and 5 Subsidiaries located in cities in the central and eastern parts of Indonesia, namely: I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) - Bali, Juanda International Airport Surabaya (SUB) - Surabaya, Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport (UPG) - Makassar, Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Sepinggan International Airport (BPN) - Balikpapan, Frans Kaisiepo International Airport (BIK) - Biak, Sam Ratulangi International Airport - Manado, Adisutjipto International Airport (JOG) - Yogyakarta, Adi Soemarmo International Airport (SOC) - Surakarta, Syamsudin Noor Airport (BDJ) - Banjarmasin, Pattimura International Airport (AMQ) - Ambon, Ahmad Yani International Airport (SRG) - Semarang, Lombok International Airport (LOP) - Praya, El Tari International Airport (KOE) - Kupang.
The market segmentation of PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero), is divided into 2 types, namely the segment of services provided to companies (Air Transport Business Agency and Business Partner) and the segment of service provided directly to consumer (aircraft passengers and attendees).
PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) is an airport management state owned enterprise (SOE) in Central and Eastern Indonesia including Bali, Surabaya, Makassar, Balikpapan, Yogyakarta, Banjarmasin, Lombok, Manado, Semarang, Solo, Kupang, Ambon and Biak. We open opportunities for professionals to fill position of Vice President Information Technology, with the following qualifications:
Vice President Information Technology
- Indonesian citizen
- Physically healthy and free of drugs abuse as stated in a Health Certificate issued by government hospital
- Well-behaved stated in a valid Police Certificate (SKCK) from the local Police Resort (Polres)
- Never been sentenced to prison or confinement based on a court decision that have permanent legal force
- Never dismissed disrespectfully as an employee of an agency / company
- Willing to not occupy a position or concurrent position of Director, Structural or Functional positions in other SOEs or private business entity, if declared pass in selection test and appointed became the Vice President Information Technology
- Willing to not occupy a position or concurrently hold a position at political party management or other positions which can cause conflict of interest with PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) and other positions in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, if declared pass in selection test and appointed became the Vice President Information Technology
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Have skills and / or expertise in accordance with the terms of the position to be filled in
- Having experience in IT Global Consulting (System Integration) and IT Global Software companies minimum 12 (twelve) years as evidenced by a employment certificate (reference) from the previous company with good judgment
- Having experience in managing and implementing ERP (SAP) and Middleware project
- Able and willing to work under the company's leadership and GCG to achieve the company goals
- Understanding ICT market environment and intelligence
- Having experience in various project management with the latest technology for support the achievement of the company's business goals
- Having experience as a member of the expert / main team and being directly involved in the projects and / or similar types of work for at least 5 (five) work projects
- Having the ability of an active foreign language (English) written and spoken
- Having strong leadership skill and are able to collaborate with the entire team and work units of PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero)
- Having good planning skill with results-oriented
- Able to guard change effectively in applying new ideas
- Test location: the entire series of Recruitment and Selection processes will be held in Jakarta
Those who are interested please download application procedure at link below. Closing date: February 15, 2019.