Pegadaian Jobs: Frontend Programmer
Based on the history, the pawning business is inherent in daily life of Indonesian society, and has become a formal institution since the Dutch colonial era through Compagnie or VOC Oostindische Vereenigde that established a Van Leening Bank as a financial institution that provides loans to start-up the pawning system. Momentum Pegadaian institutions in Indonesia that occurred on August 20, 1746 in Batavia.
At the beginning of the Republic of Indonesia government era, Pegadaian Office once had moved out from Jakarta to Karanganyar, Kebumen, Central Java due to the war situation that heated up. The second Military Aggression of the Dutch had forced Pegadaian Office to be recolated to Magelang, Central Java. During post-war era, Pegadaian Office was transefered again to its early location in Jakarta and managed by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia.
Pegadaian was established on the basis of the noble desire of Government to aid the general public who are needing financing solutions, prevent debt bondage, moneylenders and other unnatural loan to improve the welfare of underprivileged and to support Government programs in economics and national development.
During its journey, Pegadaian has developed more than just financing institution which offer an integrated business solution for community through various products and services such as pawn financing product and fiduciary for community that require funding along with gold investment product in easy and secure way for those with excess cash as well as other services (remittance & payment) for those that require swift services of financial transaction.
PT Pegadaian (Persero) is a State-Owned Enterprise (BUMN) that is being transformed into digital direction. We open career opportunities for the best Indonesian candidates for following position:
Frontend Programmer - Jakarta
- Job Type: Contract
- Job Industry: Financial Services
- Job Function: Information Technology
- Experience: Staff / Junior Staff
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Use markup language like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve website.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, user and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end-programmer.
- Hands on experience as front-end programmer.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management system.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Basic Salary
- Health Insurance
- Other benefits
- Operating System Linux
- Microsoft SQL Server
Those who are interested please apply to link below.