Pertamina Jobs: Specialist Renewable Energy Research
As a state-owned company To carry out integrated business core in oil, gas, renewable and new energy based on strong commercial principles both inside and outside the country, Pertamina strives to provide the best and a real contribution to the welfare of the nation in utilizing every potential of Indonesia.
Improvements and innovations in all operations, as demanded by global conditions, are some of Pertamina’s commitments in fulfilling its strategic role in the national economy. The currently proclaimed Renewable Spirit is one proof of Pertamina’s commitment in creating alternatives in providing more efficient energy sources which are sustainable and environmentally sound. Given initiatives in harnessing resources and potentials for new and renewable energy sources in addition to its main business, Pertamina has moved forward steadily to actualize its Vision of Becoming a World Class National Energy Company.
Specialist Renewable Energy Research
- Maximum age 45 years old
- Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably having an educational background in Physics Engineering, Physics or Electrical Engineering
- Have working experience minimum 5 years in the energy field (preferably those who have experience in Renewable Energy or Solar Power System and Generation, and have experience in design / implementation of Smart Grid)
- Have experience in the research field minimum 2 years
- Able to carry out laboratory activity, product and technology development and coordinate with internal / external parties in carrying out research activities
- Status: contract position
- Closing date: December 14, 2018
Those who are interested please apply to link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.