Bank Mandiri Jobs: Officer Accounting Policy and Helpdesk | Team Leader / Officer Analytics Lead
Experienced Hire - Officer Accounting Policy & Helpdesk - Accounting Group - Jakarta
We are looking for an experienced Accounting Policy Officer to Review and analyze accounting standards and regulatory requirements applicable in order to design, formulate and align the Bank's accounting policies. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision. The ideal candidate should also have a passion for compiling analysis or study and to learn new things. Please read Job Description below :
- Reviewing and analyzing accounting standards and regulatory requirements applicable in order to design, formulate and align the Bank's accounting policies.
- Designing an accounting information system of each new product and activity for the application system developed in accordance with the Bank's accounting policies and business unit requirements.
- Ensuring the accounting information system remains adequate if there are changes to the application system or changes to new product and activity provisions.
- Analyzing changes in accounting policies and guidance on accounting treatment for products and services that need to be done due to adjustment of PSAK with IFRS.
- Providing accounting advice related to the development of Bank products and activities initiated by other work units and ensure that development results related to the accounting information system are in accordance with the Bank's accounting policies
- Being a resource related to the application of accounting standards to external parties (including business unit credit customers), both with business units by visiting customers or customers who visit Bank Mandiri to conduct benchmarking.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 4 years working experience with roles in finance & accounting
- Have knowledge of PSAK and passion to learn it
- Have knowledge and experience in PSAK 55 and / or PSAK 71 implementation
- Have experience and knowledge of banking products and services
- Have a passion for compiling analysis or study and to learn new things
- Must be able to work independently and as a team and also have ability to interact with coworkers
Good to Have
- PSAK and its change Training
- Have job experience 3 years in Big Four Public Accounting Firm
- Have capability and knowledge in digital banking / treasury / loan products
- Have Experience in implementing accounting / banking products system
CTF01 - Team Leader / Officer Analytics Lead - Corporate Transformation - Jakarta
We are looking for a qualified Analytics Lead to organize our Analytics Function and manage our team of Analysts. Prospective candidates must possess a background from Statistics, Math, Business, Finance or equivalent with 3-4 years of hands-on experience in data analytics using SAS or R or Python. Please read Job Description below:
- Lead on developing processes for effective data analysis and reporting, oversee the work of the analytics team, ensuring its accuracy.
- Identify, address and work together with business unit to fulfill and establish business needs from data analytics perspective
- Perform experiments or tests to form data-driven conclusions to business challenges
- Produce understandable and actionable recommendations, insights and reports based on deep-dive analytics on factual data
- Keep up on data industry trends, advising organizational leaders when changes need to be made
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university , preferably majoring in Statistics, Math, Business, Finance or equivalent
- 3-4 years of work experience in analytics or business development field
- Maximum age limit is 40 (Team Leader) / 35 (Officer) years old
- Knowledge of SAS or R or Python is a must
- Ability to think outside the box on any business problems statements
- Strong presentation skills (including preparing creative presentation material)
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving, enthusiast with numbers, and finding patterns
- Excellent communication and ability to work with cross functional units (Business, IT, Ops, Risk, & Compliance)
- Eagerness to learn new thing is very important
- Able to speak fluently in English and Bahasa.
- Knowledge of banking industry is preferred.
Good to have Qualifications
- Ability to breakdown complex problems into several simple problems
- Ability to come up with “Practical” solution and easily monitoring outcomes