Bank Mandiri Jobs: Workflow Developer
Bank Mandiri as a friend of the nation represents a concept of services offered by the largest bank in Indonesia; with products and services in hand, the Bank is capable of inspiring, working and growing together as well as providing support to the whole society.
Adhering to the principles of good corporate governance, during the year 2015 Bank Mandiri did not only manage to carry out its business plan, make progress and record business growth, but it also made significant contributions to improving the welfare of the society. Bank Mandiri is committed to consistently be a friend of the nation by undertaking work in national development to achieve the future goal of bringing on a better Indonesia.
It is our aspiration to be able to give the best to all the stakeholders through economic prosperity, social welfare and nature conservation so that we can continue to contribute to achieving a sustainable Indonesia.
The key to our success is our people & culture through innovation and teamwork. At Mandiri we have the prosperous spirit through innovation & teamwork.
We are a bank with dream & strive to be the pride of Indonesia. Lead as the best bank in ASEAN region by 2020. Thus we are looking for the best people with the strive to be the best and those people might be you.
We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being a part of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
BPR01 - Workflow Developer - Jakarta
We are looking for a qualified Workflow Developer who Develop Application / Services as a part of the project. This position should have a background in from Computer Science / Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent with 4 years of experience as software developer (preferable using Java). Please read Job Description below:
- Develop Application / Services as a part of the project
- Assess and analyse technical requirement to support the above projects.
- Collect, analyze and confirm from the relevant parties regarding the technical requirements
- Create documentation of technical requirements in the form of Technical Specification Document (TSD)
- Perform unit testing for the developed application
- Analyze and confirm the test criteria and test cases as well as supporting the implementation of the testing (including testing interface)
- Support project manager to ensure the quality of the delivery of project milestones
- Deliverables as per SDLC especially for those related to technical aspects of the solutions
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background from Computer Science / Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent
- At least 4 year’s experience as software developer (preferable using Java)
- Having experience as a Pega Developer would be an advantage
- Having experience in Banking Industry or Financial Service Industry (Preferable in Loan Origination, Loan Collection & Customer Relationship Management) would be an advantage
- Have good ability to develop functional and / or technical documentation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to speak fluently in English and Bahasa.
- Team work player
Those who are interested please apply to link below.