Kereta Commuter Indonesia Jobs: Strategic Planning Assistant Manager
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek (PT KCJ) since September 19, 2017 has been renamed as PT Kereta Commuter Indonesia (KCI) is a subsidiary established by KAI based on Deed No. 457 dated September 15th, 2008 by Notary Ilmiawan Dekrit, S.H. in Jakarta. The latest amendment was stated in Deed No. 08 dated August 28th, 2013, by Notary Raden Ayu Poppy Darmawan, S.H. in Jakarta. Shareholders of PT KCI are KAI holding 99.78% and Yayasan Pusaka holding 0.22%. The establishment of this subsidiary was inspired by stakeholders desire to be more focused on delivering quality railway services and being part of solution to urban transportation problems which are increasingly complicated.
Having become a separate limited liability company, PT KCI obtained its business license No. KP 51 of 2009 and operating license as a railway facilities organizer No. KP 53 of 2009 which were all issued by Minister of Transportation of the Republic of Indonesia. The main task of PT KCI is organizing commuter railway services by using KRL in Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang (Serpong) and Bekasi (Jabodetabek) and non-passenger transportation business.
The Company's objective is to perform transportation business, particularly in railways by providing goods and/or services of high quality and strong competitiveness in the Jabodetabek area, which includes passenger transportation and non- passenger transportation businesses by applying the principles of a limited liability company.
Number of human resources (HR) of PT KCI As of December 31st, 2015, was 3,028 people consisting of 3 Board of Commissioners, 4 members of the Board of Directors, 14 GM, 53 managers, 157 Junior Supervisors / Assistant Managers, 2,302 staff members and 495 train crews. As part of the training program and employee competency development, in 2015, PT KCI had sent 14 employees to study visits to China and France.
Strategic Planning Assistant Manager
- You will support the Strategic Planning Manager in strategic planning and analysis, as well as monitoring of business performance
- Coordinate the strategic framework for effective regular reporting and planning at country level, in line with corporate strategies
- Conduct market intelligence and analysis to enable strategic benchmarking and tactical planning
- Conduct business intelligence and data analysis to support vertical operations
- Facilitate improvements and effective adoption of new business features across verticals
- Identify and chart out a plan to win in growth areas of existing business and new businesses
- Conduct market research and feasibility studies of growth opportunities
- Monitor business units and company's performance against targets of key KPIs and tracking of actions
- Perform analysis and research to support the decision-making process and adherence to country strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Fluent in English, good in written and spoken
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in Management Consulting / Business Intelligence / Market Studies / Strategic Planning or related jobs
- Experience in business analysis and management report
- Experience in data extraction
- High level of adaptability in working in a fluid environment
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving / decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Dependable and reliable with timely follow-up skills
- Strong commercial and analytical rigor in all aspects of planning and delivery.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: Strategic Planning Assistant Manager to: hrd[at]krl.co.id in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 500KB, no later than May 30th, 2018.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment on behalf of PT Kereta Commuter Indonesia. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process.