Hutama Karya Jobs: Contract Management Manager
PT Hutama Karya (Persero) was originally a private company of Hindia Belanda named “Hollandche Beton Maatschappij”. In 1961 the Company was nationalized with PN Hutama Karya through Government Regulation No. 61.1961 on March 29, 1961.
Along with the rapid development of the economy, the Company revitalized itself by developing the the business in private sectors.
Changes in strategic environment requires us to always change. Various plans in the future have been implemented, one of which is performing transformation in line of business.
Projects Information until the end of 2014 The Company had conducted 162 projects in Indonesia, including Jawa, Sumatera, Kalimantan, Bali, and East Indonesia until the end of 2014.
Currently, HK has been undergoing the first stage of transformation by preparing and implementing the first stage of company restructurization. HK has focused its business operations in the procurement of toll roads and construction service as business unit support. In addition to prioritizing the completion of construction and operation of Trans Sumatera Toll Road (JTTS), HK also focuses on increasing the capacity of construction and manufacturing business, particularly for asphalt and concrete products.
Today, Hutama Karya Persero (HK) has become a top 5 State-Owned Enterprise in construction industry. For 54 years, HK had taken an important role at infrastructure-development in Indonesia. Experienced in many historical architecture at that time, HK now had risen itself to involve at the construction industry completely. HK no longer working solely on construction services industry but rather, has advancing toward energy, EPC, and manufacture industry.
PT Hutama Karya (Persero) as one of the leading state-owned enterprises in the construction services industry that is being transformed to be a Toll Road Company in Indonesia. PT Hutama Karya (Persero) has a strong belief that employees are the best assets of the company. We recognize that equality in recruitment and the potential talent development is the most important thing to fulfill our vision and mission.
Contract Management Manager
- Aged 28 - 35 years as old by January 1, 2020
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering / Law (Civil / Business) / Master degree in Construction Management (preferred)
- Have work experience 3-5 years with the provisions:
- Experienced as Project Control / QS / Contract Engineering / Contract Administration in a Construction Project
- Experienced as a Contract Engineering / Contract Management / Contract Administration in 2 (two) different types of projects, namely Integrated Project (DB / EPC) and Government Project
- Have work experience or knowledge about the KSO / JO project
- Proficient in English actively (presentation and negotiation skills)
- Have competence and understanding of FIDIC contract (silver book), KSO / JO Administration, Construction Contract Preparation / Drafting, Project Management, Cost Control and Time Control (Microsoft Project / Primavera)
Closing date: February 29, 2020
Those who are interested please apply to link below.
PT. Hutama Karya (Persero) never impose any fee in recruitment process (including transportation and accomodation costs). Beware of recruitment scam.