Telkom Indonesia Jobs: Secretary
Telkom Group is the only state-owned telecommunications enterprise as well as telecommunications and network service providers in Indonesia. Telkom Group serves millions of customers throughout Indonesia with a complete range of telecommunications services that includes fixed wireline and fixed wireless connections, mobile communications, networking and interconnection services and Internet and data communication services. Telkom Group also provides various services in the field of information, media and edutainment, including cloud-based and server-based managed services, e-Payment services and IT enabler, e-Commerce and other portal services.
We have a dream of realizing a Digital Society, and we are fully aware that the key to realizing a digital society is the development of infrastructure in order to provide highquality connectivity service. Telkom is building infrastructure comprehensively, which includes three components, namely id-Access, id-Ring and id-Con, also known as Indonesia Digital Network (“IDN”).
Telkom Group invites the nation's best talent in the industry to join together to realize Telkom as King of Digital in The Region, the king of telecommunication and digital services in the air, land, and at sea. Telkom continues to digitize the entire process, innovating to provide the best customer experience and implement lean and agile organizational transformation to achieve competitive advantage and reliable digital capabilities.
- Employment Type: Contractual Based
- Ensure invitation / appointment / request / schedule proposal from internal and external company are selected and arranged according to priority scale
- Ensure proposed agenda / meeting material from internal or external company is selected and arranged in accordance with the priority scale to become the Meeting Implementation Plan Draft
- Ensure internal / external letter / document are responded to and managed in accordance with Office Administration rules to provide Division / Unit Administration services in accordance with superior's directive
- Ensur business performance report preparation based on supporting company documents: Performance Policy & Governance Document, and Performance Report Document to be timely and up to date
- Carry out organizational cultural implementation activities
- Build relationships with other work units and key person (external / internal) to support the completion of the work
- Ensure the competencies required for work are improved, by learning appropriate skills / knowledge to effectively complete work and create work innovations
- Minimum Diploma 3 in any major, preferably majoring in Secretarial or related major
- Have good English skills (both oral and written)
- Preferably have national / international certificates from institutions that are trusted and recognized by professional organizations and state a picture of expertise that supports the secretarial position
Those who are interested please apply to link below no later than February 29, 2020.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.