Pegadaian Jobs: 4 Positions
Based on the history, the pawning business is inherent in daily life of Indonesian society, and has become a formal institution since the Dutch colonial era through Compagnie or VOC Oostindische Vereenigde that established a Van Leening Bank as a financial institution that provides loans to start-up the pawning system. Momentum Pegadaian institutions in Indonesia that occurred on August 20, 1746 in Batavia.
At the beginning of the Republic of Indonesia government era, Pegadaian Office once had moved out from Jakarta to Karanganyar, Kebumen, Central Java due to the war situation that heated up. The second Military Aggression of the Dutch had forced Pegadaian Office to be recolated to Magelang, Central Java. During post-war era, Pegadaian Office was transefered again to its early location in Jakarta and managed by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia.
Pegadaian was established on the basis of the noble desire of Government to aid the general public who are needing financing solutions, prevent debt bondage, moneylenders and other unnatural loan to improve the welfare of underprivileged and to support Government programs in economics and national development.
During its journey, Pegadaian has developed more than just financing institution which offer an integrated business solution for community through various products and services such as pawn financing product and fiduciary for community that require funding along with gold investment product in easy and secure way for those with excess cash as well as other services (remittance & payment) for those that require swift services of financial transaction.
PT Pegadaian (Persero) is a State-Owned Enterprise (BUMN) that is being transformed into digital direction. We open career opportunities for the best Indonesian candidates for following positions:
Senior Product Manager - Jakarta
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and / or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Brings new products to market by analyze proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and development.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
Business System Analyst - Jakarta
- Gather business requirements for an application to be develop, by considering the business aim of application.
- Define and specifying business processes and systems requirements.
- Create Functional specification design (FSD) for application
- Analyze product to identify business requirements.
- Perform quality assurance and participate in system implementation.
- Make report on common sources of technical issues and make recommendation to product team.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Information Systems and Computer Science.
- Have Experienced in Business analyst at least 4 years is required for this position.
- Proven experience in analysis product to design business relevant conclusion and data visualization.
- Knowledge involved in development financial technology project.
- Attention detail, good analysis skill and good presentation skills.
- Familiar with agile or scrum development process.
- Have skills in Software architect, system analyst, Functional Specification Design and Technical Specification design.
Data Analyst - Jakarta
- Will be responsible for designing Business Intelligence information models, dashboards, metrics and reports utilizing standard technologies and methodologies that meet business objectives.
- Assessment of new projects, including impacts to the current environment, estimation of new work, and resource assignment.
- Engage with internal team for strategic decision making capabilities and business expertise to deliver efficient and scalable Business Intelligence solutions to improve business productivity and business outcomes.
- Designs experiments and methodologies to generate and collect data for business use.
- Use advanced visualization techniques for presenting data and analysis.
- Effectively write, present and communicate research results with recommendations to leadership across the organization.
- Works closely with other teams and both business and IT leadership to prioritize, coordinate, and deliver projects, requiring strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Requires skill and ability to collect, organize, synthesize and analyze data in addition to business domain knowledge and business process models.
- Should have the ability to build conceptual, logical, and physical (database) models using computer tools and integrating models across domains and applications.
- Knowledge of software architecture and design methodologies and software life cycle management required.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
- Experienced writing complex SQL query using RDBMS and Non-RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
- Experienced in structured and unstructured data processing using R or Python on Jupyter Notebook.
- Experienced using big data platforms, i.e: Hive, Spark, Presto.
- Experienced using open source machine learning framework, i.e: scikit-learn, Tensorflow, SparkMLlib, H2O or Caffe.
- Familiar with Git to collaborate on projects.
- Having passion in data analysis, statistics, modeling, and machine learning.
- Able to draw conclusions with inferential statistics and probabilityMinimum 1 year experience in the same field are preferred
UI / UX Designer - Jakarta
- You will be creating intuitive design for web and mobile applications as well as improving user interface based on users’ needs.
- Collaborating with product managers and other designers to create solutions considering user needs and technical challenges.
- You will be working closely with UI Developers and the Engineering team to bring the product visions to life by gauging the technical constraints and feasibility.
- You will be conducting your own user testing and use the collected data to improve user interfaces
- Have Experience one the same field minimum 4 years.
- You are capable to assess whether a problem is worth solving by considering user needs, business opportunities, and company strategy has always been an everyday question you love solving.
- You can communicate your ideas through sketches, mockups, and interactive prototypes sounds like an exciting day at work.
- You take everything, including development process and technical constraints, into account when designing a product.
- Interacting with users to understand their needs is at the top of your to-do list before designing a product.
- You have a flair for improving team workflows and processes.
- Strong applied skills for design tools related to creating mobile and web application interfaces, e.g., Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
Those who are interested please apply to links below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.