Garuda Indonesia Jobs: Garuda Indonesia Foundation Leader Program
Garuda Indonesia is the flag-carrier of Indonesia, the largest archipelago national. Garuda Indonesia flies to over 40 domestic and 36 international destinations and was named as World’s Best Regional Airline by Skytrax.
Flew for the first time in 1949, today Garuda Indonesia carries more than 25 million passengers annually.
Embarking upon its 70 years in the aviation industry, Garuda Indonesia has been acknowledged as World’s Best Regional Airline, World’s Best Economy Class, World’s Best Cabin Crew and others from respected institutions such as London-based Skytrax.
In January 2015, Garuda Indonesia operates 134 Aircrafts comprising 2 units of Boeing 747-400, 11 units of Airbus A330-300, 11 units of Airbus A330-200, 5 units of Boeing 737 classic (300/500 series), 76 units of Boeing 737-800NG, 15 units of CRJ1000 NextGen, 8 units of ATR 72-600, 6 units of Boeing 777-300ER , and Citilink’s fleet of 30 aircrafts comprising 24 units of Airbus A320-200, 5 units of Boeing 737-300 and 1 unit of Boeing 737-400.
Presenting a new standard of service quality in air travel industry, Garuda Indonesia currently flies to 64 destinations, consists of 55 cities in Indonesia and 20 cities abroad. In addition to serve its own flight routes, Garuda Indonesia also entered into the agreement pf “code share” with 14 international airlines.
Additionally, on March 5, 2014, Garuda Indonesia officially joined the SkyTeam global alliance, as part of its international network expansion program. By Joining the SkyTeam, Garuda Indonesia passengers are now able to fly to 1,064 destinations in 178 countries served by all SkyTeam member airlines with more than 15,700 flights per day and access 564 lounge worldwide.
Garuda Indonesia Foundation Leader Program
- Indonesian citizen
- Bachelor's Degree (S1) maximum age 23 years old and Master's Degree (S2) maximum age 25 years old
- Any majors, preferably from Economics and Business, Management, Industrial Engineering and Aeronautics Engineering
- GPA minimum 3.25 (scale 4) for Bachelor's Degree and minimum 3.50 (scale 4) for Master's Degree
- Fresh graduate, preferably those with minimum 1 year of working experience
- Have a valid TOEFL certificate with minimum score 600 (TOEFL ITP) or minimum score 96 (TOEFL iBT) issued by ETS (www.ets.org)
- English is a must both written and oral
How to Apply
- Register and apply online at link below. Deadline of registration: 15th June 2019. Please register first.
For any inquiry, contact us at email: recruitment[at]garuda-indonesia.com Monday - Friday, 08:00-16:00 WIB.
Qualified candidates shall be invited directly by Garuda Indonesia Recruitment Team. Our official email account: recruitment[at]garuda-indonesia.com.
The entire selection process will be held at Garuda Indonesia Head Office Jakarta.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.