Pegadaian Jobs: Management Development Program
Based on the history, the pawning business is inherent in daily life of Indonesian society, and has become a formal institution since the Dutch colonial era through Compagnie or VOC Oostindische Vereenigde that established a Van Leening Bank as a financial institution that provides loans to start-up the pawning system. Momentum Pegadaian institutions in Indonesia that occurred on August 20, 1746 in Batavia.
At the beginning of the Republic of Indonesia government era, Pegadaian Office once had moved out from Jakarta to Karanganyar, Kebumen, Central Java due to the war situation that heated up. The second Military Aggression of the Dutch had forced Pegadaian Office to be recolated to Magelang, Central Java. During post-war era, Pegadaian Office was transefered again to its early location in Jakarta and managed by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia.
Pegadaian was established on the basis of the noble desire of Government to aid the general public who are needing financing solutions, prevent debt bondage, moneylenders and other unnatural loan to improve the welfare of underprivileged and to support Government programs in economics and national development.
During its journey, Pegadaian has developed more than just financing institution which offer an integrated business solution for community through various products and services such as pawn financing product and fiduciary for community that require funding along with gold investment product in easy and secure way for those with excess cash as well as other services (remittance & payment) for those that require swift services of financial transaction.
PT Pegadaian (Persero) is a State-Owned Enterprise (BUMN) that is being transformed into digital direction. We open career opportunities for the best Indonesian candidates to be educated and become our future leaders through the Management Development Program (MDP).
Management Development Program (MDP)
Qualified applicants will be equipped with special skills to serve as an Assessor, Credit Analyst, or other specific positions.
- Indonesian Citizen
- Bachelor's degree (maximum age 25 years old) or Master's degree (maximum age 28 years old)
- Have minimum grade point average of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale for Bachelor's degree, and minimum of 3.25 on a 4.00 scale for Bachelor's degree
- Uploading curriculum vitae, latest diploma and transcript, national identity card (KTP), passport size photograph and full-body photograph
- Graduated from any major
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
- Not married, and not planning to get married for 1 year in training period and employment bond after being appointed as an employee
- Able-bodied and not color-blind as evidenced by Health Certificate from doctor
- A valid Police Certificate (SKCK) (optional, can be submitted at the final selection stage)
PT Pegadaian (Persero) online selection conducted through several stages, namely: Administrative Screening, Potential Test, Leaderless Group Discussion, Medical Check-Up, and Interview. Stage 1 selection will start from
November 15-28 2018 November 15, 2018 - December 5, 2018. Try to fill out your answers carefully and accurately, as it will affect the selection result.
Those who are interested please apply to link below.