Telkom Indonesia Jobs: Great People Trainee Program Batch IX
Telkom Group is the only state-owned telecommunications enterprise as well as telecommunications and network service providers in Indonesia. Telkom Group serves millions of customers throughout Indonesia with a complete range of telecommunications services that includes fixed wireline and fixed wireless connections, mobile communications, networking and interconnection services and Internet and data communication services. Telkom Group also provides various services in the field of information, media and edutainment, including cloud-based and server-based managed services, e-Payment services and IT enabler, e-Commerce and other portal services.
We have a dream of realizing a Digital Society, and we are fully aware that the key to realizing a digital society is the development of infrastructure in order to provide highquality connectivity service. Telkom is building infrastructure comprehensively, which includes three components, namely id-Access, id-Ring and id-Con, also known as Indonesia Digital Network (“IDN”).
Telkom Group invites the nation's best talent in the industry to join together to realize Telkom as King of Digital in The Region, the king of telecommunication and digital services in the air, land, and at sea. Telkom continues to digitize the entire process, innovating to provide the best customer experience and implement lean and agile organizational transformation to achieve competitive advantage and reliable digital capabilities.
Great People Trainee Program Batch IX
- Manage telecommunication systems and telecommunication networks including transport network, service node, core network, metro network, fixed access network, mobile access network, CPE & NTE, energy & support facility.
- Plan and use the sales plan through strategies that suit the dynamic market, and can set up an account plan as a guide to account management activities.
- Manage product / service content across digital channels, integrating marketing communications programs according to market analysis, exploring current and future consumer conditions and needs, and understanding regulation and other parameters in setting product tariffs and costing to improve competitiveness.
- Defining IT strategies, managing information database, creating digital product solution, and covering all aspects of IT organization through research and innovation, with a vision of how the organization's demand for information and system will be met by technology, including hardware, software, telecommunication and services such as IT operation, system, development and user support.
- Analyze and manage funding combination, develop the company's budget work plan, understand accounting information system, tax regulation, and manage cost and profitability analysis, treasury, billing, collection, revenue assurance, and financial statement.
Digital Product & Service
- Develop digital initiative strategy, select innovative method and design in digital trend, including digital ecosystem engagement, product & ecosystem design, digital media & content design, digital architecture, digital delivery, data analytics & business intelligence, digital business & product operations and digital marketing.
- Indonesian citizen
Graduated from Diploma IV / Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree:
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma IV maximum 24 years old by October 1, 2018
- Master’s degree maximum 27 years old by October 1, 2018
- Minimum TOEFL PBT score 500 / IBT score 61 / IELTS score 6
- Has completed the study period by attaching education diploma or graduation certificate (SKL)
- Willing to be placed in anywhere in PT. Telkom Indonesia (Persero) operational area
- Willing to undergo employment bond
- Only applicants who meet the qualifications & requirements above will be processed
Those who are interested please apply to link below. Closing date: October 17, 2018.