Bank BRI Jobs: Accountant Specialist | IT Staff Development Program
Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) is one of the largest state-owned banks in Indonesia. Initially, Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) was established in Purwokerto, Central Java by Raden Bei Aria Wirjaatmadja under the name of De Poerwokertosche Hulp en Spaarbank der Inlandsche Hoofden or "Help and Savings Bank of the Aristocrats in Purwokerto", a financial institution which served people of the Indonesian nationality (the natives). The institution was incorporated on December 16, 1895, which later becomes the anniversary of BRI.
Since August 1, 1992, under the Banking Law No. 7 year 1992 and Regulation of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia No. 21 year 1992, BRI’s status has been changed into a limited liabilities company. At that time, BRI’s ownership was still in the hand of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia for 100%. In 2003, the Indonesian Government decided to sell 30% of the bank’s shares, and therefore the bank became a public company under the official name of PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk., which is still used until now.
With the vision to become a leading commercial bank which always puts priority on customer satisfaction, and mission to carry out the best banking activities by putting priority on service to micro-, small- and medium enterprises in order to support the economy of the community. To provide prime service to customers through a widespread network which is supported by professional human resources by implementing the good corporate governance practice. To provide the optimum profit and benefit to stakeholders.
Through the experience and tangible evidence of serving its customers throughout the archipelago, here is your chance to give appreciation to the country by working with Bank BRI and becoming part of a bank that has served for more than 121 years for Indonesia.
PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) as one of the largest state owned banks in Indonesia, seeks dynamic and energetic professional human resources for positions of:
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Accounting with accreditation grade A or B
- Preferably experienced as accountant
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- IT Staff Development Program (PPS)
- You are called to build Indonesia through your brilliant innovation. Please join the BRI IT Staff Development Program (PPS).
Bachelor's / Master's degree majoring in:
- Informatics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Strong Current and Weak Current)
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Electrical Telecommunications Engineering
- Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Minimum GPA 3.00 for Bachelor's degree and 3.25 for Master's degree
- Maximum 25 year old for Bachelor's degree (not yet passed the 26th birthday on the registration closing)
- Maximum 28 year old for Master's degree (not yet passed the 26th birthday on the registration closing)
- Not married and willing to not marry until 1 year after being appointed as a permanent employee
- Willing to be placed in any Bank BRI work unit
Those who are interested please send your application via link below no later than 14 October 2018.
Beware of recruitment scam. BRI has never collected any fees and cooperated with any travel agent in carrying out the recruitment process.