Bank BTN Jobs: Officer Development Program
PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk or Bank BTN was established in 1897 under the name of Postspaarbank. The name was changed to Bank Tabungan Pos in 1950 and finally became Bank Tabungan Negara in 1963. Bank BTN listed its stock offering on 17 December 2009 on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, and was the first Indonesian bank to securitize asset by recording Asset Backed Securities - Collective Investment Contracts (KIK-EBA).
As a bank that focuses on the housing finance, Bank BTN is willing to help Indonesian people in turning their vision into reality when it comes to having the dream house. This desire is shown through more than six decades of consistency in providing a variety of housing products and services, particularly through the Home Ownership Loan (mortgage), both Subsidized Mortgages for lower-middle segment as well as Non-Subsidized Mortgages for middle and upper segments.
Aspire to be the world class company with the goal of providing the best outcome to its stakeholders; Bank BTN is always consistent in emphasizing its focus as a leader in the housing finance industry. Nowadays, the business focus of Bank BTN is accentuated in three sectors: Mortgage & Consumer Banking, Housing & Commercial Banking, and Sharia Banking. Each group runs its business through lending, funding and other related services.
PT. Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk open career opportunities for Indonesian best candidates who have a passion for achievement, able to work in a team, have a high commitment and integrity, good appearance, tenacious, thorough and honest to join us and fill following position:
Officer Development Program (ODP)
Officer Development Program is a recruitment position at the officer level within the development program for the future leaders Bank BTN and educates to be professional bankers on hard and soft competencies in various fields.
- Indonesian citizen
- Male and Female
- Not married and willing to not get married during the program
- Maximum Age 26 (not yet 27th in the current recruitment year) from reputable universities
- GPA minimum of 3.00 of 4.00
- Preferably major from Economics, Law, Computer Science, Engineering, Psychology and Statistics
- Proportional and good looking
- Officer Development Program - Wilayah Rekrutmen Jakarta (Job Fair UI) | 02/08/2018 - 22/09/2018
- Officer Development Program - Wilayah Rekrutmen Bandung (Job Fair ITB) | 02/08/2018 - 28/10/2018
- Officer Development Program - Wilayah Rekrutmen Bali (Job Fair Udayana) | 02/08/2018 - 28/09/2018
- Officer Development Program - Wilayah Rekrutmen Purwokerto (Job fair UNSOED) | 02/08/2018 - 27/09/2018
- Officer Development Program - Wilayah Rekrutmen Yogyakarta (Job Fair UGM) | 02/08/2018 - 02/09/2018
- Officer Development Program - Wilayah Rekrutmen Solo | 26/07/2018 - 16/08/2018
Those who are interested please apply to link below.