Garuda Indonesia Jobs: Management Trainee
Garuda Indonesia is the flag-carrier of Indonesia, the largest archipelago national. Garuda Indonesia flies to over 40 domestic and 36 international destinations and was named as World’s Best Regional Airline by Skytrax.
Flew for the first time in 1949, today Garuda Indonesia carries more than 25 million passengers annually.
Embarking upon its 70 years in the aviation industry, Garuda Indonesia has been acknowledged as World’s Best Regional Airline, World’s Best Economy Class, World’s Best Cabin Crew and others from respected institutions such as London-based Skytrax.
In January 2015, Garuda Indonesia operates 134 Aircrafts comprising 2 units of Boeing 747-400, 11 units of Airbus A330-300, 11 units of Airbus A330-200, 5 units of Boeing 737 classic (300/500 series), 76 units of Boeing 737-800NG, 15 units of CRJ1000 NextGen, 8 units of ATR 72-600, 6 units of Boeing 777-300ER , and Citilink’s fleet of 30 aircrafts comprising 24 units of Airbus A320-200, 5 units of Boeing 737-300 and 1 unit of Boeing 737-400.
Presenting a new standard of service quality in air travel industry, Garuda Indonesia currently flies to 64 destinations, consists of 55 cities in Indonesia and 20 cities abroad. In addition to serve its own flight routes, Garuda Indonesia also entered into the agreement pf “code share” with 14 international airlines.
Additionally, on March 5, 2014, Garuda Indonesia officially joined the SkyTeam global alliance, as part of its international network expansion program. By Joining the SkyTeam, Garuda Indonesia passengers are now able to fly to 1,064 destinations in 178 countries served by all SkyTeam member airlines with more than 15,700 flights per day and access 564 lounge worldwide.
One of leading Airlines in the world is looking for individuals who are interested in growing and developing within a company and that have the leadership skills and strong work ethic. Your journey to the top begins here.
Garuda Indonesia Management Trainee
Put your footprint in the sky. Make a difference and let the sky be your limit. Welcome onboard to a fast-paced and ever growing industry with extraordinary opportunities to create impactful transformations.
Jakarta: May 2018
Surabaya: July 2018
- Indonesian citizen
- Single and willing not to get married during training period (+/- 12 months)
- Minimum holds Bachelors Degree (S1) from reputable university
- Fresh graduate or those with maximum 2 years of working experience
- Bachelor's Degree (S1) maximum age 27 years old & Master's Degree (S2) with maximum age 33 years old
- GPA minimum 3.00 (scale 4) for Bachelor Degree and minimum 3.25 (scale 4) for Master Degree
- Any major are welcome to apply, but more preferable from Economic & Statistic, Management, Industrial Engineering, and Business Studies
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Managerial, leadership experience, scholarship, student exchange would be an advantage
- Willing to be assigned to unit and/or branch office in accordance with company requirement
- Test location: Jakarta
How to Apply
Register & apply online at link below, deadline of registration: May 21st, 2018
For any inquiry, contact us at email: recruitment[at]garuda-indonesia.com (do not send your application by email) Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 16:00 WIB
Qualified candidates shall be invited directly by Garuda Indonesia Recruitment Team through our official email account recruitment[at]garuda-indonesia.com