BRISyariah Jobs: Sharia Officer Development Program
BRISyariah was established on December 19, 2007, following the successful acquisition by PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk over PT Bank Jasa Arta. PT Bank BRISyariah officially performed its banking activity under Sharia principles on November 17, 2008, after having managed to operate as conventional bank.
The business activity of BRISyariah was even stronger after the signing of the Separation Deed of the Sharia Business Unit of PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. to merge into PT Bank BRISyariah (spin-off process) dated December 19, 2008, which was effective on January 1, 2009.
Five challenging years have been passed since the establishment of BRISyariah and what the Bank has achieved so far makes us all proud. BRISyariah is capable to stand abreast with major players in sharia banking industry and presently it is awarded the third largest sharia bank from assets side with wide office and electronic network, and offering innovative banking products.
Our existence as a relatively young bank makes us aware of the challenges we have to go through. And through an indepth relationship with customers, we learn more. In the era of technology as rapid as today, customers have desire for banking services that are getting easier and more comfortable.
The desire sounds so simple that it inspires us to be more creative. Consequently the effort exerted is always focused on the establishment of a strong foundation for continuous innovation.
In 2013, BRISyariah began to reach out for more customers through the application of the latest technology. This measure reflects the dream of BRISyariah to be the most sophisticated retail sharia bank in this country. We are committed to reach that point by giving more and getting closer to our customers.
PT Bank BRISyariah opening career opportunities for dynamic professional candidates who have the ambition to success, high integrity, and able to working in a team for following position:
Sharia Officer Development Program (SODP)
Syariah Officer Development Program (SODP) is a comprehensive education program to educate BRISyariah future leaders candidate to be a leader with sharia personal character and have high competence.
- Maximum 25 years old for Bachelor's degree
- Maximum 28 years old for Master's degree
- Not married
- Has graduated, by attaching education diploma or Graduation Certificate (SKL)
- Minimum GPA 3.00 of 4.00 scale for Bachelor's degree
- Minimum GPA 3.20 of 4.00 scale for Master's degree
- Minimum height 165 cm for male
- Minimum height 158 cm for female
- Possess Bachelor's or Master's degree in any major except in Medicine, Dentistry, or Veterinary
- Having Institutional Testing Program (ITP) TOEFL score minimum 400 and attaching a valid certificate
- Willing to undergo an employment bond for 5 years since as a Trainee
- First placement position as Account Officer
- Willing to be placed in any Bank BRISyariah office
- Have Police Certificate (SKCK)
Those who are interested please apply to ECC UGM at link below no later than July 24, 2017.