Bank BRISyariah Jobs: IT Officer Program
BRISyariah was established on December 19, 2007, following the successful acquisition by PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk over PT Bank Jasa Arta. PT Bank BRISyariah officially performed its banking activity under Sharia principles on November 17, 2008, after having managed to operate as conventional bank.
The business activity of BRISyariah was even stronger after the signing of the Separation Deed of the Sharia Business Unit of PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. to merge into PT Bank BRISyariah (spin-off process) dated December 19, 2008, which was effective on January 1, 2009.
Five challenging years have been passed since the establishment of BRISyariah and what the Bank has achieved so far makes us all proud. BRISyariah is capable to stand abreast with major players in sharia banking industry and presently it is awarded the third largest sharia bank from assets side with wide office and electronic network, and offering innovative banking products.
Our existence as a relatively young bank makes us aware of the challenges we have to go through. And through an indepth relationship with customers, we learn more. In the era of technology as rapid as today, customers have desire for banking services that are getting easier and more comfortable.
The desire sounds so simple that it inspires us to be more creative. Consequently the effort exerted is always focused on the establishment of a strong foundation for continuous innovation.
In 2013, BRISyariah began to reach out for more customers through the application of the latest technology. This measure reflects the dream of BRISyariah to be the most sophisticated retail sharia bank in this country. We are committed to reach that point by giving more and getting closer to our customers.
PT Bank BRISyariah opening career opportunities for dynamic professional candidates who have the ambition to success, high integrity, and able to working in a team for following position:
IT Officer Program (ITOP)
- Recruitment on Campus ITOP Kota Malang
- Placement: Head Office - Jakarta
PT. Bank BRISyariah open opportunities for young professionals (fresh graduate) who are active, and able to work individually and in a team, to join as IT Officer Program and to be placed in Jakarta Head Office.
- Male / female (preferably male)
- Have minimum height for male candidate 165 cm and minimum height for female candidate 158 cm
- Maximum 25 years old for Bachelor degree (S1) (not passed the 26th birthday at the time of initial selection test)
- Not married and willing to not get married for 1 year after being appointed as BRISyariah permanent employee
- Had completed study program, by attaching education diploma or Certificate of Graduation (SKL).
- Possess Bachelor degree with minimum GPA 3.00 of 4.00 scale
- Graduated from Informatics Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information System majors
- Have TOEFL-ITP (Institutional Testing Program) score minimum 400 and attach a valid certificate
- Willing to undergo employment bond for 5 years starting from Trainee
- Have Police certificate (SKCK)
- Closing date: January 18, 2017
- Mastery SQL Server, MySql, Postgre, Oracle or DB2
- Mastery one reporting tools such as Pentaho or SSIS
Those who are applicants meet the requirements above please to fill application form at link below starting from January 11, 2017 up to January 18, 2017.
Only qualified applicants will be called to follow the next stage of selection, the announcement will be posted on January 19, 2017 through BRISyariah website: www.brisyariah.co.id.