Mondelez Indonesia Jobs: iTaste Future Leader Program
Mondelez International (previously known as Kraft Foods) is the largest in Biscuits and confectioneries and donated more than one billion servings of food to help people around the world eat and live better. In more than 80 countries, consumers reach for their favorite Mondelez brands which mostly are leaders in the market, such as Oreo, Biskuat, Cadbury, Toblerone and Cheese.
Are you passionate about building a career in a fast growing and dynamic organization and becoming the company's future leaders? If your answer is yes, then Mondelez Indonesia Future Leader - Program (iTaste) is the right choice for you!.
Mondelez Indonesia Future Leader - Program (iTaste)
Mondelez Indonesia iTaste is a graduate development program which is designed to prepare young talents with solid foundation of functional and leadership expertise to become future commercial business leaders of Mondelez Indonesia.
- Bachelor / Master Degree.
- Having minimum GPA (out of 4) of 3.25 for Bachelor Degree and 3.5 for Master Degree.
- All majors, preferably Economics and Business, Marketing, Industrial Engineering or Social Science.
- Fresh graduate or having maximum 1 year work experience.
- Fully English conversant.
- Student / social organizational savvy, involved actively in both academic and non-academic activity.
How To Apply
Submit your CV with the latest photograph and academic transcript (no more than 1 MB) to: hrmondelez.indonesia[at]mdlz.com with format iTaste_Name_University_Degree_Major (e.g. iTaste_Hani Handayani_UGM_S1_Marketing).
Latest by February 28, 2017.
Start your career with joy.