Bank BCA Jobs: BCA Banker Program
Ever since it was established in 1957, Bank Central Asia (BCA) has continued to grow. This has been the result of the dedicated teamwork of every single one of our employees and the unflagging support of our customers. In line with our commitment to be “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to earn the trust, and live up to the expectations, of all the Bank’s customers and other stakeholders in its drive to continue to achieve ongoing growth.
From the beginning, BCA has always offered diverse financial solutions through banking transaction services for many diverse groups and ages. And now everyone can enjoy the banking transaction ease and convenience BCA offers, enabled by strong inter-branch links, an extensive ATM network, and all the other electronic banking services the Bank offers.
Through the extensive range of well-targeted, high quality products and services the Bank provides, BCA’s financial solutions have proven they encourage the business growth of all the Bank’s customers, whether small, medium-sized, or large-scale businesses. For BCA, earning customers’ trust through offering them the best solutions to meet their financial needs is an honor and a source of pride.
By living our slogan, “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to provide all its customers with only the very best services and solutions.
BCA Banker Program - Jakarta
- Being the largest private bank in Indonesia was an achievement and as well as a challenge for BCA to continue maintain its position. Surely we need young potential and creative candidates to maintain the success and meet the challenge. Do you want to participate and take part in this success?
- BCA opening opportunity for you to join our Banker Program that aims to develop Young BCA Leaders who have high quality and character to build BCA future. Through the program for more than 3 years participant will be equipped with range banking thorough knowledge, experience on job training in various BCA work unit, as well as opportunity to be directly involved in handling a project.
- This opportunity is opened to experienced candidate (Maximum 2 years experience), fresh graduate or final year student who are achievers in academic and non-academic, and active in organizational activities.
- Have high interest to develop themselves in the Banking world
- Proactive and have high initiative
- Have encouragement to constantly improve themselves
- Likes the challenge
- Graduate from reputable domestic or overseas university
- Fresh graduate: minimum GPA 3.50 for Bachelor degree or 3.60 for Master degree, achievers and active in organization (within / outside campus)
- Experienced: maximum have 2 years working experience, with minimum GPA 3.25 for Bachelor degree / minimum GPA 3.50 for Master degree
- Maximum 25 years old for Bachelor degree and 27 years old for Master degree
- Not married
Those who are interested please apply to link below no later than January 31, 2017.