Bank BCA Jobs: Staff Data Center Facility Specialist
Ever since it was established in 1957, Bank Central Asia (BCA) has continued to grow. This has been the result of the dedicated teamwork of every single one of our employees and the unflagging support of our customers. In line with our commitment to be “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to earn the trust, and live up to the expectations, of all the Bank’s customers and other stakeholders in its drive to continue to achieve ongoing growth.
From the beginning, BCA has always offered diverse financial solutions through banking transaction services for many diverse groups and ages. And now everyone can enjoy the banking transaction ease and convenience BCA offers, enabled by strong inter-branch links, an extensive ATM network, and all the other electronic banking services the Bank offers.
Through the extensive range of well-targeted, high quality products and services the Bank provides, BCA’s financial solutions have proven they encourage the business growth of all the Bank’s customers, whether small, medium-sized, or large-scale businesses. For BCA, earning customers’ trust through offering them the best solutions to meet their financial needs is an honor and a source of pride.
By living our slogan, “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to provide all its customers with only the very best services and solutions.
BCA believes that employees are the success key of the company. Therefore every BCA employee is given the opportunity to always hone the potential and continue to collaborate together to become the leading with BCA. Supported by a comfortable working atmosphere and good cooperation between employees, we believe BCA is able to meet the challenge in the future. We invite you who have a passion for collaboration and always want to be better, together with BCA to build the future.
Staff Data Center Facility Specialist - Jakarta, Surabaya
- Maintain, monitor and develop datacenter infrastructure facility at BCA office
- Ensure all infrastructure facilities in Datacenter can be used
- Provide needed support, either caused by arising problem or development needs
- Create a configuration documentation of the infrastructure used
- Check for procedural completeness for changes in the datacenter, and review changes to the datacenter service
- Provides up-to-date documentation on the technical procedures for datacenter operation
- Support stock opname and routine checklist of datacenter
- Support branch infrastructure development project
- Increased availability of data center especially supporting infrastructure such as mechanical electrical and equipment monitoring tools
- Develop support availability of branch IT infrastructure such as mechanical electrical and equipment monitoring tools
- Bachelor's degree (S1) with minimum GPA 3.00 of 4.00 scale
- Background majoring in Informatics Engineering / Electrical / Civil / Mechanical
- Maximum age 27 years old
- Placement in Jakarta or Surabaya
- Closing date: February 28, 2018
- Administrative Screening
- Psychological Test
- Recruitment Interview
- User Interview
- Medical Check-Up
Those who are interested please apply to link below.