Surya Madistrindo Jobs: Android Application Development Specialist | Internal Auditor Supervisor
PT. Gudang Garam Tbk is one of the leading cigarette producers that secures the largest market share in Indonesia, produced more than 70 billions sticks in the year 2001 and well-known as the high quality kretek cigarette producer.
Established in 1958, at the present has 45.000 employees with 24 products that has distributed in all over Indonesia, such as Surya 16, Surya 12, GG International, GG Merah, and Surya Pro Mild.
Measured by assets controlled, product sales, duties and taxes paid to the Indonesian Government and by total number of employees, PT Gudang Garam, Tbk. is the biggest company involved in the Indonesian kretek cigarette industry. 'Tbk' denotes that the company lists part of its shares in the Stock Exchange.
PT. Surya Madistrindo is a subsidiary of PT. Gudang Garam, Tbk. We are a sales distribution and field marketing organization with 206 branch offices all over Indonesia.
In growing business information organization to develop, company needs experts in each position. Currently we are looking for young enthusiast learner to join our company as:
Android Application Development Specialist - Jakarta
- Your main job is to develop android based application using android java programming
- Develop Android Application accurately based on Technical Specification Design and on time schedule
Desired Skill and Experience
- Fresh graduate are welcome
- Understand Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Must be able to use Java Android SDK (UX & UI Android, Native function: GPS, Camera, etc)
- Must be able to use Android Studio
- Must be able to use SQLite Database
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work multiple projects concurrently
Internal Auditor (Supervisor) - Jakarta
- Your main job is to conducting the inspections of all departments for administrative and operational aspects are in accordance with the standard operating procedure
- Conducting the inspections for administrative and operational aspects are in accordance with the standard operating procedure
- Conducting special inspection according to the instructions and inspection standards
- Make the Inspection Report that brief, concise, clear, accurate and timely.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Male, age maximum 35 years
- Graduated Bachelors Degree majoring Accounting from reputable university in Indonesia with a minimum GPA of 2.78
- Experienced 2-4 years as Internal Auditor in the audit process Project Implementation, Process Improvement and Staff Development
- Understand the process of implementation of control system & procedure and Standard Operating Procedure in the company
- Mastering computer applications MS Office & Accounting Software
- For placement in Jakarta and willing to travelling outside the city
- Communicative, honest, passionated and able to work in teams
Those who are interested please apply to links below.