KAI Commuter Jabodetabek Jobs: Secretary
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek (PT KCJ) is a subsidiary established by KAI based on Deed No. 457 dated September 15th, 2008 by Notary Ilmiawan Dekrit, S.H. in Jakarta. The latest amendment was stated in Deed No. 08 dated August 28th, 2013, by Notary Raden Ayu Poppy Darmawan, S.H. in Jakarta. Shareholders of PT KCJ are KAI holding 99.78% and Yayasan Pusaka holding 0.22%. The establishment of this subsidiary was inspired by stakeholders desire to be more focused on delivering quality railway services and being part of solution to urban transportation problems which are increasingly complicated.
Having become a separate limited liability company, PT KCJ obtained its business license No. KP 51 of 2009 and operating license as a railway facilities organizer No. KP 53 of 2009 which were all issued by Minister of Transportation of the Republic of Indonesia. The main task of PT KCJ is organizing commuter railway services by using KRL in Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang (Serpong) and Bekasi (Jabodetabek) and non-passenger transportation business.
The Company's objective is to perform transportation business, particularly in railways by providing goods and/or services of high quality and strong competitiveness in the Jabodetabek area, which includes passenger transportation and non- passenger transportation businesses by applying the principles of a limited liability company.
Number of human resources (HR) of PT KCJ As of December 31st, 2015, was 3,028 people consisting of 3 Board of Commissioners, 4 members of the Board of Directors, 14 GM, 53 managers, 157 Junior Supervisors / Assistant Managers, 2,302 staff members and 495 train crews. As part of the training program and employee competency development, in 2015, PT KCJ had sent 14 employees to study visits to China and France.
Currently we are looking for:
- Possess Associate degree (Diploma 3) majoring in Secretary
- Minimum GPA 2.95
- Graduated from university with accreditation grade A
- Mastery Microsoft Office (advanced)
- Mastery report and presentation material preparations
- Fluently in English
- Maximum 23 years old
- Have attactive look
- Minimum height 160 cm
- Have proportional / ideal weight
- Skilled, honest, and a hard worker
- Have high integrity and working initiative
- Willing to be placed anywhere in PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek operational area
- Cover letter
- Complete curriculum vitae (CV)
- Legalized copy of diploma
- Legalized copy of transcript
- Education department accrediation certificate fro BAN PT
- Police Certificate (SKCK)
- Medical Certificate (stated not color blind, height, and weight)
- Maximum size for all documents above is 5 MB
Those who are interested please send your complete application to: hrd[at]krl.co.id with maximum size 5 MB.
Please state: SEKRETARIS as email subject.
The application should be received on July 30, 2017 at the latest.
The recruitment process is free of charge and Recruitment Committee does not serve any correspondence.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia