Nestle Indonesia Jobs: Technical Training Specialist | Region Admin
Nestlé Indonesia is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. the leading company in the field of nutrition, health and wellness, with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland. Nestlé SA was founded over 140 years ago by Henri Nestlé; a pharmacist who first mixed baby cereal to help a mother save her baby who was is very ill and unable to receive breast milk.
Nestlé has operated in Indonesia since 1971; at present we employ more than 2,600 employees to produce a variety of Nestle products at three plants. The Kejayan, Pasuruan, East Java, plant processes dairy products such as Dancow, Bear Brand and Nestlé Dancow Ideal; Panjang factory at Lampung processes Nescafé instant coffee and the plant in Cikupa in Banten produces confectionery products such as Fox's and Polos. Our fourth plant for the manufacture of Dancow, Milo, and Nestlé Cerelac baby cereal in Karawang.
Nestlé’s motto: “Good Food, Good Life” describes the company's ongoing commitment to combine science and technology in order to provide products that meet basic human needs for nutritious, delicious and safe food and drink. As the leading Food, Nutrion, Health and Wellness Company, Nestle has for the past 145 years produced the best products with a passion for excellence in food safety and quality. We are committed to these ideals and value the trust given to our consumers worldwide. If you share the same passion for excellence, we invite people with professional knowledge, personal integrity, and strong motivation to excel and enjoy facing challenges in a dynamic organization to join us.
We are looking for dynamic and energetic individuals:
Technical Training Specialist - Karawang Factory
- Ensure the developmen people program implemented in the factory; make a schedule and execute technical training plan (including training materials, accommodation, and maintain the track by the system).
- Bachelor's Degree from Engineering.
- At least 1-2 years experiences in training field. Will be advantage if candidate has experiences in production or engineering.
- Understand end to end process production and machinery.
- Has passion to people development.
- Has good communication skill, experiences in public speaking.
- Able to communication in English (verbal & written).
- Willing to be assigned in Karawang.
- Closing date: August 6, 2017
Region Admin - South Sumatera
- Business Travelling arrangement
- Administering HR benefits
- Taking role as Fixed asset custodian
- Administering vendor payment (Purchase Order, Purchase Request, Goods Receipt)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates from reputable University with good academic achievement (min GPA : 3.00) and actively participated in students organization or max 2 years of working experiences as a Secretary or Purchasing would be preferred.
- Required Skill(s): English, Excel (pivot and lookup formula)
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Secretarial / Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Closing date: July 21, 2017
Those who are interested please apply to link below.