HM Sampoerna Jobs: 12 Positions
Page 1 of 2
PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk. (Sampoerna) is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc. the world’s leading international tobacco company. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 28.500 employees. Sampoerna sells and distributes cigarettes through a total of 73 sales offices located on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Kalimantan as well as in Eastern Indonesia.
IS Analyst SAP - Jakarta
- You will join Global SAP Services Team in providing SAP support and expertise worldwide. You will be responsible to understand business requirements by analyzing and defining technical needs, provide maintenance and support, and ensure that SAP initiatives implemented bring added value to PMI business.
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems / Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience with implementation and / or support of SAP ERP in either of FI, CO, MM, SD modules
- Strong orientation for achievement, a problem solver, good orientation to serve customer and a fast learner
- Well organized, able to manage multiple activities simultaneously, have flexibility to adapt to varying environments
- Excellent in English, both written and verbal
- Basic understanding of ITIL or Service Management (preferred)
- Has worked at least for 1 year in current job position
Material Qualification Engineer - Jawa Timur
- Hold Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical) or experience in Quality Assurance.
- Preferably having experience working closely with tobacco or similar job.
- Required skill(s): Food Safety Standard.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in material quality assurance.
- Exposure & understanding to project & process management especially in manufacturing
- Sufficient knowledge on Food safety standard imposed by governments & authorities
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Excellence in presentation & communication skills.
Printing Engineer - Jawa Timur
- Diploma or University Graduate in Graphics Design
- Minimum 1 to 2 years solid working experience in position that demonstrated competence in applying graphics design software
- Good written and spoken English
- Good Computer / Mac and PC skill
- Solid knowledge and skill in Freehand, Illustrator, and Photoshop application
- General knowledge on packaging material, pre press and printing process
Internal Controls - Jakarta
- You will be responsible to plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of audit plan, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs. Conducting risk assessment of departments / functional areas in accordance with timelines is also Your role and responsibilities.
- Having minimum Bachelor Degree
- Min. 3-5 years finance / audit experience including experience in an Audit or Internal Controls Department of a multinational and / or equivalent time in public accounting firm with exposure to multinational corporations
- Strong auditing technical skills including ability to apply risk management principles
- Demonstrate knowledge of finance, accounting and internal controls
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and able to manage projects simultaneously
- Having an effective communication skills
- Computer Literate (Excel / Word / PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English
IS Service Leader (SAP APO & Supply Chain) - Jakarta
You are responsible to:
- Deliver IS services (or subset thereof) in an optimum way, meeting agreed service level targets, leveraging PMI service management practices to maximize operational efficiency.
- Contribute and work together with project teams on the implementation of new service and / or extension of existing service according to PMI standards and procedures in order to meet the current and future needs of customers.
- Monitor and report on service quality (using PMI service management principles and other methods as appropriate) and propose improvement plans in order to improve service levels that meet the needs of customers.
- Ensure up to date maintenance of Service Documentation.
- Document IS expenditures, including capital expenditures, in line with local and PMI requirements, perform service cost management and chargeback activities and regularly carry out budget controls and cost projections during the year.
- Plan and manage the delivery of consulting and other services by external and internal suppliers in order to ensure delivered service levels meet the business needs.
- University degree in Computer Sciences / Information Systems
- University degree in Engineering / Business Administration with additional certificates, degrees or experience in IS
- 5-8 years business / IS experience
- 3+ years of experience as Applications Service Provider, preferably in SAP
- Functional knowledge of SAP APO module is key advantage
- Experience in Service delivery within multinational Company.
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- Quick learner, structured, analytical and good communication skills.
Security Operations Specialist - Jakarta
- Bachelor degree in any field or Major
- Open for Fresh Graduate
- Have worked successfully in a security position with proven results
- Minimum of 3 years diverse security experience
- Good in analytical and logical thinking
- Good in excel and PowerPoint
- Financial management skills is preferable
Fluent in English (verbal and written)