HM Sampoerna Jobs: Digital Content Planning & Development Executive
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (PMI). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com.
Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 employees. Sampoerna sells and distributes cigarettes through a total of 105 sales offices located on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Kalimantan as well as in Eastern Indonesia.
Digital Content Planning & Development Executive - Jakarta
Rise to the Challenge
Are you inquisitive, creative and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Digital Content Plan & Development Executive who will be responsible to:
- Developing "anchor story" details and execute the creation of digital content to convey brand stories on a year-long basis, covering both relevant community retention and online-offline engagement
- Working with all related internal and external partners for content creation and conduct regular monitoring of progress and implementation of corrective actions.
- Propose the direction of "complementary stories" and "snack-able contents" within digital platforms to be in sync with the "anchor stories"
- Handle and control the process and allocated budget to ensure delivery as per dedications. Engage with critical partners on innovation process efficiency by sharing insights and improvements
- University degree in Marketing domain, Communication, PR, and Journalism.
- Involvement in digital creative industry, millennials' communities, and movie / publishing companies are added bonus
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in brand marketing / digital content making / publishing. Demonstrate excellent taste on building or curating multiple types of content, and are well-connected to various communities / media
- Have experience of market research and branding guidelines and strategies
- Have a good project management skills
- Expert in working in the media (magazines, digital portal), brand and creative agency would be an advantage
- Excellent in English, both written and verbal
- Good Social interpersonal skills
- Type of Job: Permanent
Those who are interested please apply to link below.