Samsung R&D Institute Indonesia Jobs: Samsung Global Software Engineer | Data Analyst
Samsung R&D Institute Indonesia (SRIN) is operating under the umbrella of PT Samsung Electronic Indonesia with a new line of Business. SRIN, which stands for Samsung R&D Institute Indonesia, focuses on building content and service ecosystem for Samsung Smart Devices. Its service is divided into four categories; Content and Service Store, Partnership Management, Mobile platform, and service platform.
Samsung Global Software Engineer
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering and Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics, from Reputable Universities.
- Experiences in Java or C / C++ programming languages
- Experiences on software construction and unit test
- Strong understanding on mobile and web technologies.
- Strong understanding logic, algorithm and data structure concepts
- Perform data exploration, predictive models, and computations on complex project.
- Work closely with architect (DA) and engineer (DE) to deliver specific data computations.
- Design, gather and manage large datasets from multiple sources.
- Transform data into a usable state using appropriate analytic tools and techniques.
- Write codes for data mining, machine learning, information retrieval, recognition, etc.
- Build data visualization packages based on initial prototypes.
- Conduct internal code tests (static analysis, correctness, performance and profiling tests).
- Provide detail documentation for algorithms and data visualization package.
- Utilize version control and lifecycle tools to manage codes and tasks in project.
- Actively contribute in backlog ideation and consistently improve core competency.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Information System, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Mathematic, Statistics, Physics and Electrical Engineering from Reputable Universities.
- 3 years experiences in statistic, numeric or scientific computing.
- 3 years experiences on R, Matlab, SAS, Java, C++, or Python programming.
- 3 years experiences on data analytic technologies, frameworks and tools.
- Strong understanding on machine learning, data mining and information retrieval.
- Proven Experiences on data analysis / programming / visualization.
- Strong mathematical background with emphasis in statistics.
- Specialized on numerical, statistics or scientific computation.
- Demonstrated expertises on design and implement data analytic / computation algorithms.
- Excellent understanding on big data computation model and analytical algorithms.
- Experienced shipping machine learning or predictive analytics models at massive scale.
- Strong understanding on unstructured data modeling, analytic and computation.
- Excellent communication abilities in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Should you are interested to apply, kindly email your latest CV to: