Adidas Group Indonesia Jobs: HR Manager
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
HR Manager - Jakarta
Purpose / Key Responsibilities
In this position, you will provide “one-stop-shopping” HR service and support to defined support area, and ensure that the internal customers receive the expected value from HR department. Cultivate and maintain a harmonious and trust culture between management and employees within the organization. Being the HR business partner to our Country Management and their team in Indonesia.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts as the main contact person on HR services and support in an aSL liaison office, such as recruitment process and employment, compensation and benefit administration, employee movements, employee relations and disciplinary proceedings etc.
- Establishes, implements and updates guidelines and policies for local employees and, ensures that uniform standards of employment are maintained and updated in alignment with statutory regulation as well as adidas Group standards.
- Provides mentoring support to expatriate employees in the liaison office in the areas of work permits / visa application, accommodation & transportation arrangement, schooling, leaves, removals etc in corporation with Admin department.
- Keeps aSL -Mgt and Chief Representative abreast of the latest labor legislation / employment related changes in the local countries and to advise them on issues relating to organization climate, employee concerns and expectations, and external matters that may impact on the employee relations perspective of the organization.
- Create a mid- to long-term staffing strategy that delivers into future business needs and maintains a high level of communication with Management and contributes to the decision-making process of structuring and developing the team for the organization in alignment with Line Manager.
- Cultivates and maintains positive employee relations in the work environment and a culture of trust between management and employees.
- Researches and proposes appropriate changes / revisions in employee compensation, benefit, welfare and tax programs. Ensures to keep employees aware, on a continuing basis, of HR policies and benefit programs.
- Establishes and manages orientation programs to new employees (local and expatriate) so they learn about the adidas company and the office.
- Recommends and leads programs for the personal development of employees, and to work together with Regional / Functional HR in providing professional advices on career development and planning for them.
- Support Line Management to continuously improve the performance of the team.
Requisite Education / Experience
- Diploma or degree from educational entity focusing on Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 3 years proven experience in human resources management with an international company.
- Well versed with local labor ordinance.
- Mature, well-organized and pro-active.
- Customer oriented with approachable personality and strong interpersonal skills.
- Very good in both oral and written English and in Microsoft Window softwares operation.
- A good team player with sound supervisory and management skills
Interested? Then join us and make a career by making a difference.
Come work in a fun, inspiring, and socially responsible environment to create and deliver innovative products. If you are interested, please send your application to: Recruitment_Indo[at]adidas-Group.com
Only short listed applicants will be notified. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only used for the purpose of selection.