Pos Logistik Indonesia Jobs: HR Development Manager
Economic globalization and advances in technology have made the business competition becoming increasingly tight. Every business entity driven to constantly innovate to maintain its existence in the competition. Focus on core business activities to create competitive advantage has become a necessity. Utilization of resources should be directed to core business activities which provide optimal utility value for the company.
Observing logistics activity which is a very important supporting business activity for the creation of added value, PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) as a State Owned Enterprise (SOE) which is one its competence in logistics field formed a subsidiary that focused in logistics field business, namely PT Pos Logistik Indonesia (Poslog). Poslog assist business entities to concentrate on core activities by providing support in supporting business activities especially in logistics field. Poslog aims to provide an integrated solution for logistics service problems that include warehousing, transportation and freight forwarding based on supply chain management (SCM) concept.
PT Pos Logistik Indonesia was officially launched as a subsidiary of PT Pos Indonesia in March 2012, where the company is a specialized logistics service business. So the businesses runing by PT Pos Logistik Indonesia can be concentrated in logistics business particularly. A great opportunity and good prospects in the future be the main basis of this company establishment. Since PT Pos Logistik Indonesia establishment until now, the company have been able to provide good contribution to PT Pos Indonesia, so in 2013, PT Logistics Pos Indonesia has expressed readiness to sell its shares in the primary market.
HR Development Manager - Jakarta
- Analyze and adjust the organizational structure both at Head Office, Branch Office and Business Unit based on the business process flow
- Create and revise job description in the company
- Create internal and external recruitment strategies
- Create employee competency development strategy and succession plan
- Monitor and evaluate implementation of external recruitment system, internal recruitment and employee development system
- Evaluate performance management system and career management
- Ensure that all policies related to Human Capital especially Development Department is socialized to the interested parties
- Monitor training implementation in accordance with the training plan
- Create an annual budget and monitor OPEX for the Department Human Capital
- Manage Management Trainee Program
- Encourage establishment of cultural improvement in the company
- Prepare management report related to implementation of Corporate Human Resource Management
- Prepare HR cost projection data for the preparation of work plan and budget specialized in the HR field
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology / Human Resources Management
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the relevant field
- Minimum 28 years old
- Minimum 2 years working experience as a Manager
- Closing date: January 28, 2018
Those who are interested please apply to link below.