Indosat Ooredoo Jobs: Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst
More than 40 years ago, Indosat Ooredoo was established as an integrated Indonesian telecommunications network and service provider. Together with its subsidiaries PT Indosat Mega Media (IM2) and PT Aplikanusa Lintasarta, Indosat Ooredoo provides fixed data or Multimedia, Intranet & Data Communication services such as IPVPN, leased line and internet services. Indosat pioneered the introduction of wireless broadband services using 3.5G with HSDPA technology to Indonesia and sucessfully attained a dual listing for its shares in 1994.
Today the Company’s Ordinary Shares are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX:ISAT) with American Depository Shares also listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:IIT). Indosat Ooredoo is the second largest cellular operator in the country with more than 55 million subscribers.
Indonesia's large population, around 257 million inhabitants (on 2012), is the fourth most populous country in the world and continuous economic growth has led to increasing demand of telecommunications services. Since our establishment in November 20, 1967, Indosat Ooredoo has developed its people to reflect excellence in the industry and as a company that is a place to develop your professional career.
VAC6968 - Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst
- Field: Information Technology
- Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
- Location: Indonesia - Jakarta
- Closing date: February 1, 2018
The purpose of this role is to support (data query and processing) the Business Intelligence Manager in delivering analytics results to several functions through work align with IT, CVM, Business Reporting, and Marketing Team
Requirements & Skills
- Under or post graduate degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Mathematics.
- Has solid analytical and problem solving skill.
- Business Analyst / Data Scientist (minimum of 4 year).
- At minimum 3 years’ experiences in Telco industry. Having B2B experience is a plus.
- Strong skills in data mining & CRM analytics.
- Good understanding about DSS (Decision Support System) and BI tools (e.g Tableu).
- Good understanding in MLS (Machine Learning System) / statistical analysis / predictive modelling / hypothesis testing is a strong advantage.
- Expert or familiar with the elements of DSS (data source and tools such as Catalist, DWH, Hadoop, RBM, Tableau, etc)
- Give a recommendations about the business by explore and discover a structure and unstructured data to be insight and convert into tangible business value
- Structure the gathered data to ensure it can be usefully queried in proper time frame by key users
- Provide accurate analytics of the datasets using smart algorithms to predict the future of event (churn prediction, spending behavior, etc.)
- Work co-operatively with other team members to accomplished delegated tasks assigned by Manager.
- Provide support, when appropriate, for the team in cases of absence or unavailability.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph
- Academic transcript
Those who are interested please apply to link below.