Shell Indonesia Jobs: Implementation Manager | Network Planner
Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is key: it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employees’ ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
B2C RTM / ICE Implementation Manager - Jakarta
- Further expanding the network to optimize the Route To Market in order to reach as many consumers as possible
- Increase and monitor distributor capability in all aspects : Financial, HR, Process, Vision
- Together with Sales Team, driving and monitoring the CPT ( Coverage Penetration Throughput )
- Develop Route To Market strategy for ensuring continuous business growth
- Work closely with Sales Team in ensuring the network is always healthy by conducting Quarterly Business Review ( QBR )
- Work closely with Global Team
- Skilled in Powerpoint Presentation
- Strong in management skill
- Strong in persuasion and influencing
- Good Analytical SKill
- Experience in sales (min. 2 years)
- Experience in Channel and Distributor management
- Commercial Mindset & Economic Acumen
- Project Management Skill
- Contract Management Skill
- Basic Marketing and Brand Knowledge
- Removal date: January 31, 2017
Network Planner - Jakarta
- Lead the development of Multi Year Plan and T&R by coordinating with various functions, ensuring investment priorities are captured. Ensure plans are translated into a robust Investment Proposals.
- Implement multi-year plan delivery of the Indonesia network strategy as part of one team with network planning, engineering, real estate, environmental services and partners.
- Work together with Retail Finance and T&S and support the refresh of Indonesia strategy, including looking at re-entry into Eash Java.
- Run the DOVAMO evaluation for business case proposals, create and propose business case thru Investment Proposal (GIP). Engage with key stakeholders of the proposal and create the IPs, securing the necessary approvals to do project implementation.
- Review and refresh ID master plan (as necessary) and identify opportunities to improve market share, network presence and performance. Do the data mining /research on demographics, infrastructural changes and development of market area to back up the master plan. Conduct initial project feasibility analysis for all projects in the detailed master plan.
- Drive more value from existing network. Analyse data of existing network in order to propose optimisation actions; and provide leadership in shaping First Class Footprint maximizing value on existing network thru Value Added, NFR opportunities in collaboration with Real Estate, Marketing and S&O teams.
- Support Real Estate Portfolio Manager and Real-Estate partner to build robust pipeline of site acquisitions by providing financial recommendation to enable effective negotiation with land-owners.
- Complete PIR analysis and ensure all learnings from previous year are fully implemented and tracked.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Strong leadership, good stakeholder management combined with strategic skills are the backbone of the Network Planning Team.
- Strong capacity and drive to deliver results and good stakeholder management. The role required good analytical skills, curiosity and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- 2 positions available
- Removal date: December 9, 2017
Those who are interested please apply to links below.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.