Exxon Mobil Indonesia Jobs: Financial Analyst | Tax Analyst | Business Development Advisor
As an industry leader in almost every aspect of the energy and petrochemical business, we operate facilities or market products in most of the world’s countries and explore for oil and natural gas in six continents.
ExxonMobil affiliates and predecessor companies have been operating in Indonesia for more than 100 years.
ExxonMobil operates the Arun Field in Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam Province as a Cooperation Contract Contractor (KKKS). ExxonMobil affiliates also operate the South Lhoksukon A and D, as well as the North Sumatra Offshore gas field and hold a 100 percent participating interest in the above mentioned fields.
Mobil Cepu Ltd. (MCL), have jointly taken part as the Contractor under the Cepu Cooperation Contract which will run until 2035. ExxonMobil holds 45 percent of the total Participating Interest in the Cepu Block.
During the period of 2006 - 2009, the Government of Indonesia awarded the Gunting Block in East Java, the Surumana and Mandar Block in the deep waters of Makassar Strait, and the Cendrawasih Block in the Papua Province, to ExxonMobil.
ExxonMobil’s workforce in Indonesia is a key to its success. Our track record for business success is a direct reflection of the quality of our employees. ExxonMobil companies in Indonesia employ more than 850 people.
Over 90 percent of ExxonMobil staff in Indonesia are Indonesians, many of whom work in positions as managers, engineers, geoscientists, accountants, and administrative and operations staff.
ExxonMobil strives to maintain positive, productive and supportive work environments throughout its operations. ExxonMobil has long-established programs that help employees develop their skills and we work to maintain and nurture a diverse and highly talented workforce. Learn more about our workforce in Indonesia.
At ExxonMobil Indonesia, recruiting the right people is a key strategy. Our employees are our human energy, and we believe that attracting and retaining A-players helps us keep our leading competitive advantage in the industry.
Financial Analyst - Jakarta
Basic Purpose of Position
- Integrity of Financial Reporting is the group's license to operate. Under internal reporting, management understanding of performance drivers and basis for business decisions is founded on accurate and meaningful financial analysis. A strong financial analyst is required to support the financial reporting execution.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly key performance indicators.
- Reconciliation and investigation of items for prompt resolution.
- Completing financial accounting and reporting activities.
- Partnering with the business operations to ensure the completeness of accounting records.
- Fluent level of English.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to influence others and work in a team environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven record of initiative, leadership and academic achievement.
- Attention to accuracy and detail and ability to meet priorities and deadlines.
- Willingness to take self-initiative and seek challenges.
- Ability to work full-time (40 hrs / week).
- Bachelor / Master degree in Business Economics, Accounting or equivalent with GPA 3 or above.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience (accounting or other relevant experience).
- Experience in Oil and Gas Production Sharing Contract (PSC) environment preferred.
Tax Advisor - Jakarta
Job Role Summary
- This position is designed to assist Tax Manager n areas of tax compliances process and dispute (audit & objection) and litigation (appeal) processes in regard with operation of ExxonMobil Affiliates in Indonesia.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Supervise and review tax compliances processes (for the whole tax compliance cycles) of ExxonMobil Affiliates in Indonesia.
- Assist and support Tax Manager in tax-related disputes (audit & objection) and litigation (appeal to Tax Court or Supreme Court).
- Able to independently provide relevant tax advisories for internal functions / business lines related to operations of ExxonMobil affiliates in Indonesia.
- Assist Tax Manager to meet internal compliance and control requirements.
- Assist Tax Manager to liaise and interact with external parties (i.e. Government institutions, partners).
- Involved in tax reporting for ExxonMobil Affiliates in Indonesia and the link to accounting records.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills – both written and verbal – in English.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Adaptable to work in different environments; a team player attitude.
- Solid relevant experiences in oil and gas operation (upstream / downstream / oil services).
- Completed tax training Brevet B or C.
- Computer literate; SAP background an advantage.
- Familiar with domestic and international taxation aspects.
- Minimum S1 / Bachelor degree majoring in Accounting / Finance / Fiscal Administration from reputable university (Master degree is preferable).
- 6 – 8 years’ experience in taxation field with reputable organization / companies / tax consultant firms, with expertise in areas of tax compliances, dispute & litigation, and advisory .
- Strong understanding in Indonesia tax regulations, with solid knowledge about International taxation concepts and cross borders transactions; Experience in Transfer Pricing & BEPS concepts would be an additional advantage.
- B Brevet certification (minimum) from Tax Consultant association and / or Obtain valid Tax Consultant Practice License from DGT is preferable.
Business Development Advisor - Jakarta
Basic Purpose of Position
- This position is responsible for working with conglomerates to develop business for automotive and industrial lubricants. New business movement and acquisition needs to be managed through sales pipeline process.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Build relationship with different level of management at end customer
- Be able to identify customer need and develop winning solution
- Build market and competitor insight
- Manage projects that maybe assigned from time to time
- Sales and technical skills
- Team player, proactive and can multi task
- Power point and excel skills
- Fluent English speaker
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, master will be given preference
- Minimum 4-6 years' experience in sales or business development with proof of execution
Those who are interested please apply to links below.