Pos Logistik Jobs: Transport Planner
Economic globalization and advances in technology have made the business competition becoming increasingly tight. Every business entity driven to constantly innovate to maintain its existence in the competition. Focus on core business activities to create competitive advantage has become a necessity. Utilization of resources should be directed to core business activities which provide optimal utility value for the company.
Observing logistics activity which is a very important supporting business activity for the creation of added value, PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) as a State Owned Enterprise (SOE) which is one its competence in logistics field formed a subsidiary that focused in logistics field business, namely PT Pos Logistik Indonesia (Poslog). Poslog assist business entities to concentrate on core activities by providing support in supporting business activities especially in logistics field. Poslog aims to provide an integrated solution for logistics service problems that include warehousing, transportation and freight forwarding based on supply chain management (SCM) concept.
PT Pos Logistik Indonesia was officially launched as a subsidiary of PT Pos Indonesia in March 2012, where the company is a specialized logistics service business. So the businesses runing by PT Pos Logistik Indonesia can be concentrated in logistics business particularly. A great opportunity and good prospects in the future be the main basis of this company establishment. Since PT Pos Logistik Indonesia establishment until now, the company have been able to provide good contribution to PT Pos Indonesia, so in 2013, PT Logistics Pos Indonesia has expressed readiness to sell its shares in the primary market.
Transport Planner - Surabaya & Kalimantan
- Responsible for daily transportation planning & operation, covering transport operation, administration and ensure planned works are completed as planned.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Logistic / Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Warehouse Management System, Transport Management System, SAP, LEXY
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Logistics / Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Having Knowledge about SOP and Work Instruction
- Having Knowledge about product and customer service
- Understand of financial logic in transportation
- Familiar with shipment option, crossdocking and multimode transportation
- Ability to plan & execute the distribution planning & operation
- Understand the government regulation in transportation
- Willing to be placed based on site (Surabaya & Kalimantan)
Those who are interested please apply to link below.