Husky-CNOOC Madura Limited Jobs: Accountant Revenue
Husky Energy is one of Canada's largest integrated energy companies. It is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, and is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols HSE and HSE.PR.A. The Company operates worldwide with Upstream and Downstream business segments.
China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC), the largest offshore oil and gas producer in China, is a mega government owned company. Headquartered in Beijing, CNOOC has, since our founding in 1982, maintained strong growth momentum, evolving from apurely upstream oil and gas exploration company to an international energy company with promising primary businesses and a complete industrial chain.
Husky-CNOOC Madura Limited, an Oil & Gas company based in Jakarta with operation field in Madura, is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team.
- Process revenue accounting for Oil & Gas refer to accounting standard / procedure.
- Prepare and calculate pricing sheets, journal entries, account reconciliation for liability and accounts receivable accounts.
- Handling monthly revenue processing and disbursement.
- Prepare Revenue Reporting for Shareholders and Government.
- Prepare Budget and Forecast for Shareholders and Government.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Having minimum 2 years experience in revenue accounting and reporting background in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Having good understanding of PSC & IFRS concept.
- Experience with basic Microsoft Excel tools.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written English communication.
- Point of hire: Jakarta
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, please submit your application and updated CV with position title as e-mail subject to: recruitment[at]hcml.co.id.