Shell Indonesia Jobs: Lab Supervisor | Blending Supervisor
Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is key: it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employees’ ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
Lab Supervisor - Marunda
- Arrange the implementation of the activities in laboratory (monitor progress of routine and special analysis, checking and evaluate the result and making report (when necessary) in order to perform the works/jobs running smoothly.
- Control and monitor maintenance of facilities (including calibration) in laboratory in order to keep it in good condition and ready for analysis.
- Control and ensure that all requirements related to GSAP for laboratory is executed as required.
- Ensure that retain sample are maintained and record orderly.
- Conduct QIT (Quality incident tracing) investigation to find the root cause of problem.
- Manage Quality Management System document and record in laboratory in order to keep in good condition.
- Internal auditor of ISO 9001
- Make materials and report of laboratory activities in order to assist quality Manager
- Train laboratory analyst by conducting training and lecture for them in order to keep the ability for achieving the target.
- Assist superiors in achieving the laboratory target through monitoring of daily activities.
- Review general laboratory activities in order to ensure that the applied method/procedure is maintain properly and suitable with actual condition.
- Planning and Monitor provision of spare-part of analytical equipment in relation with stable operation of analysis activities.
- Conduct special activities, instructed by superior, related plant improvement activities (RD matter)
- Work with the Production Team to drive continuous improvement in manufacturing Right First Time performance
- Technical qualification in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Laboratory experience
- Closing date: January 19, 2017
Blending Supervisor - Marunda
- Supervise the Blending Process of Lubricants, Process Oils, Specialty Products accordance with Quality requirement, achieve the daily production result as per plan from production planner, achieve KPI target in HSSE, Security and Environmental.
- Coordinate daily morning meeting with blending team, joint meeting or lead meeting with planner, production, quality and maintenance.
- Ensure all blending production line running all at time need, with sufficient man power, manage all blending production line to achieve the target with limited resources.
- Cross functional coordination within maintenance, quality, filling and ware house to ensure all blending can run smoothly
- Perform monthly blending production report, weekly blending production report and manage daily blending scheduling
- Manage operational blending process with optimum speed, low downtime and manage improvement in reduce waste generated
- Manage man power in blending process
- Perform receiving material using vessel
- University degree with minimum experience 3 years in production filling process or diploma degree with minimum 5 years experiences in production filling process.
- Prefer educational background from Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering
- Have experiences and knowledge in managing team, familiar with continious improvement tools and problem solving tools
- Have experiences and knowledge with end to end process of blending process
- Experiences with SAP system and receiving using vessel will an advantage
- Have good knowledge in data documentation
- Closing date: January 16, 2017
For those who are interested please apply via links below.
We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.