HM Sampoerna Jobs: Business Support Analyst
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (PMI). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com.
Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 employees. Sampoerna sells and distributes cigarettes through a total of 105 sales offices located on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Kalimantan as well as in Eastern Indonesia.
Business Support Analyst - Surabaya
What We Offer
You will join a market leader in the tobacco industry. We offer numerous on-the-job learning opportunities and structured career development designed to help you grow to your fullest potential. We offer competitive Compensation and Benefits programs to reward your performance and encourage further growth. You will work in a dynamic and fast paced work environment, where you can enjoy being part of a diverse and talented team.
You are responsible to:
- Provide daytoday first level support to users on system related issues
- Collaborate closely with users to gather requirements for system related change requests
- Prepare functional specification / user requirement document for system change requests
- Coordinate with IS team for the development and delivery of the change requests
- Coordinate with users for the testing of the change requests
- Collaborate closely with users and IS team to resolve system issues and deliver change requests
- Based on daytoday issues, feedback and discuss on continuous improvement
- Prepare instruction / reference manual for various system related activities
- Participate in requirement clarification and / or testing for upcoming Global or Regional Project related activities
- Bachelor Degree and / or Master Degree
- Minimum 45 years of working experience in SAP Finance
- Understanding of SAP Purchasing or Security concept is plus
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance or Information System
- Experienced in leading and supporting complex cross functional and cross departmental projects
- Fluent in English, both oral & written
- Excellent coordination, analytical and communication skills
- Positive mindset, customer oriented and drive for result
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Willing to be located in Surabaya, Indonesia
Those who are interested please apply via link below.