Nestle Indonesia Jobs: Management Accounting Specialist | Customer Based Coordinator | Auditor
Nestlé Indonesia is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. the leading company in the field of nutrition, health and wellness, with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland. Nestlé SA was founded over 140 years ago by Henri Nestlé; a pharmacist who first mixed baby cereal to help a mother save her baby who was is very ill and unable to receive breast milk.
Nestlé has operated in Indonesia since 1971; at present we employ more than 2,600 employees to produce a variety of Nestle products at three plants. The Kejayan, Pasuruan, East Java, plant processes dairy products such as Dancow, Bear Brand and Nestlé Dancow Ideal; Panjang factory at Lampung processes Nescafé instant coffee and the plant in Cikupa in Banten produces confectionery products such as Fox's and Polos. Our fourth plant for the manufacture of Dancow, Milo, and Nestlé Cerelac baby cereal in Karawang.
Nestlé’s motto: “Good Food, Good Life” describes the company's ongoing commitment to combine science and technology in order to provide products that meet basic human needs for nutritious, delicious and safe food and drink. As the leading Food, Nutrion, Health and Wellness Company, Nestle has for the past 145 years produced the best products with a passion for excellence in food safety and quality. We are committed to these ideals and value the trust given to our consumers worldwide. If you share the same passion for excellence, we invite people with professional knowledge, personal integrity, and strong motivation to excel and enjoy facing challenges in a dynamic organization to join us.
We are looking for dynamic and energetic individuals:
Management Accounting Specialist - Head Office
- To provide management reports aligned with Nestle Accounting Standards
- To support management or other department relating to working capital and free cash flow
- To support business planning coordinate and consolidation
- Monitoring and controlling all the output / result and sharing to the users as reliability data / information
- Perform and accelerate period end closing in line with global requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Finance or Accountancy.
- Candidate must have Communication and Leadership Skills.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff with specializing in Financial reporting and Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Has good analytical and interpreting the data or financial reports
- Willing to work in team and individual
Customer Based Coordinator - Head Office
- Build relationship and trust with the Customer
- Ensure availability of Products by ensuring a perfect order cycle with the Customer
- Support perfoemnce excellence with the Customer
- Gain insight into the Customer's operations
- Understand Customer's needs
- Deliver actions to respond and eliminate operational issues
- Facilitate timely and deliveries and no outstanding payments through orders follow-up
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree from Economics, Industrial Engineering, Business Studies / Administration / Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Candidate must be familiar with microsoft excel, leadership, communication and presentation.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to do travelling.
- He or She has to be pay attention to details, reliability and proactivity.
- Has confidentiality and awareness of competition laws
- Ready to work in team and individual
- Candidate has to be able to express and sharing his / her ideas
- Has high initiatives, proactive, creative and friendly
Auditor - Head Office
- Audit team members review and assess through formal audits of Nestle units (Head Office, Factories, Distribution Centers, Sales Offices, Shared Services Centers, 3rd party providers, etc.:
- The existence and effectiveness of internal controls
- The reliability and integrity of financial & operational information
- The compliance to Nestle policies, instructios & guidelines, as well as local laws
- The control over and efficient use of company resources assets
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree, from Finance or Accountancy or equivalent.
- Candidate must have understanding of internal audit theory and local, working knowledge of audit tools and high level of personal integrity and ability to strictly meet deadlines.
- He or She must fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least has 2 - 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff with specializing in Finance - Audit / Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Able to work in team and individual
- Ready to have high travelling time to all Indonesia areas
- Having leadership, communication and negotiation skills
Those who are interested please apply via link below no later than January 25, 2017.