Schlumberger Jobs: Field Engineer Vacation Trainee
Schlumberger is the world's leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. We employ over 120,000 people and work in more than 85 countries. We leverage strong local experience and the diversity in thought, background, and knowledge that more than 140 nationalities bring. Schlumberger provides the industry's widest range of products and services from exploration through production.
Schlumberger is the leading oilfield services provider, trusted to deliver superior results and improved E&P performance for oil and gas companies around the world. Through our well site operations and in our research and engineering facilities, we are working to develop products, services and solutions that optimize customer performance in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
With a history and culture of science and innovation, we’re the world’s largest oilfield services company. Our people invent, design, engineer, and apply technologies that help customers find and produce oil and gas more efficiently and safely—often in remote and challenging locations.
As the demand for energy increases so does our need for hardworking, fresh talent to meet the engineering and technical challenges of today’s upstream oil and gas business. We have countless career opportunities that will let you prove your abilities from your first day of work. And we'll give you the training and support you need to succeed throughout your career.
We provide integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions.
What Will You Be?
Field Engineer Vacation Trainee
- S1 ONLY, Engineering students who are in the 4th and 6th semester
- Min. GPA of 3.30 out of 4.00 GPA scale
- Young male & female
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Adaptable, creative, hard working, independent, self-motivated
- Willing to work under pressure
- Closing date: February 27, 2018
How to Apply
- Interested candidates need to register online to www.careers.slb.com
- Go to Students & Recent Graduates, then Internships then apply for Field Engineer internship position.
- Fill out your personal details as complete as possible: E-mail address, mobile phone number, gender, country of residence, university region (choose Other region), university name, course, GPA and Diploma level (choose Bachelor)
- Upload your CV and transcript in one single PDF file
- An email with your application number will be sent to you
- Schlumberger will review your CV and invite the selected candidates to the screening session by e-mail
- Invitation to the screening session will be sent to the selected candidates before Friday, 2nd March 2018.
Screening Session will be held on:
- Day/Date: Tuesday, 6th March 2018
- Registration: 07.00 - 08.00
- Screening: 08:00 - finish (1st Test: English Communication; 2nd Test: Aptitude; 3rd Test: Group Discussion)
- Venue: Architecture Gallery
- Please bring a pen and a writing board for the aptitude test.
Those who are interested please apply to link below no later than February 27th, 2018.