National Development Planning Agency (BAPPENAS) Jobs: Junior Analyst
Ministry of National Development Planning / BAPPENAS (Kemenneg PPN) formerly named "Ministry of National Development Planning", is the ministry in charge of the Government of Indonesia is the national development planning matters.
Kemeneg PPN in performing their duties using organizational units of the National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas). Minister PPN is also State Minister and the Head of Bappenas.
Duty and Function of Bappenas described in accordance with Presidential Decree No. 4 and No. 5 of 2002 on the organization and working procedures of the Office of State Minister for National Development Planning / National Development Planning Agency, the main duty and function is reflected in the organizational structure, process of implementation of national development planning, and composition of human resources and educational background. In performing its duties, the Head of Bappenas assisted by Home Secretary, Expert Staff and Main Inspectorate, and 7 deputies each in charge of specific areas.
Direktorate of Industry, Tourism and Creative Economy is a BAPPENAS unit which is responsible for formulating national development policy and strategy in industry, tourism and creative economy fields. Currently the work unit requires Junior Analyst contract staff to assist the directorate particularly in supporting the administration, monitoring and evaluation, and coordination related to the project / activity funded by multilateral and bilateral foreign grant and loan in the directorate.
- Assist in assessing the feasibility and the project proposal administration for foreign loan and grant from partner Ministry / Institution (K/L) and its compliance with the National Medium Term Development Plan (RPJMN) and the Government Work Plan (RKP).
- Assist in coordination with related directorate in Bappenas, partner Ministry / Institution (K/L), and international cooperation partner in the loan and grant implementation.
- Assist to ensure that the loan and grant implementation able to reach the target effectively and efficiently and provide the benefits according to the plan.
- Assist in administrative and reporting preparation on the loan and grant project / activity implementation.
- Assist to prepare material related to international economic cooperation in the field of industry, tourism and creative economy.
- Male / female
- Fresh graduate or maximum 3 years working experience
- Possess Bachelor (S1) / Master degree (S2) majoring in Economics / Development Study / International Relation
- Minimum GPA 3.00 of 4.00 scale
- Have working experience in monitoring and evaluation of government policy and program
- Proficient in English actively and written and evidenced with minimum score of TOEFL Paper-Based 547 / TOEFL IBT 78 / IELTS 6
- Computer literated (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access. etc)
- Have an interest, motivation and initiative to work in a team and individually
- Not being under in a position / contract status with other agency / institution
- Closing date: January 16, 2017
Those who are interested please send your application files:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Legalized copy of education diploma
- Legalized copy of academic transcript and
- TOEFL / IELTS certificate via email to:
The application should be received no later than January 16, 2017 and only qualified applicants than will be invited to follow selection test.