Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi (KPK) Jobs: Security Guard
Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi / The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) was established by Act No. 30 of 2002 on the Corruption Eradication Commission, the Commission was given the mandate to combat corruption in a professional, intensive and continuous. KPK is an independent state agency, in carrying out its duties and authorities are free from any power.
KPK was not established to take over the task of eradicating the corruption of institutions that existed previously. Explanation legislation mentions the role of the Commission as a trigger mechanism, which means pushing or as a stimulus to efforts to combat corruption by institutions that have been there before to be more effective and efficient.
Today is needed more than determination to preventing and combating corruption in Indonesia.
The Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi (KPK) opening opportunity for Indonesian citizen who have expertise, high integrity and commitment to join together and build this country to be free of corruption.
- Indonesian citizen (WNI)
- Devoted to the God Almighty
- Sound mind and body
- Never involved in drugs abuse, criminal activities, and financial crime
- Never been dishonorably dismissed as an employee
- Does not have family relationship both by blood or marriage up to 3rd degree with KPK leader / employee
- Does not have family relationship both by blood or marriage up to 3rd degree with corruption suspect / accused / convicted
- Minimum 18 years old and maximum 45 years old by November 19, 2017
- Minimum SMA graduate / equivalent
- Minimum have 2 years in a row working experience as a Security Guard
- Have followed a special training and have a Gada Pratama Certificate*
- Minimum height 165 cm for male and 160 cm for female
- Well-behaved evidenced by a valid Police Certificate (SKCK) from Police Department*
- Willing to work under pressure and in any situation
- Note: Gada Pratama Certificate and Original SKCK should be taken on the Potential Test
- Selection test will be held in Jakarta
- Online Registration and Administrative Screening
- Potential Test
- Medical Check-Up and Kesamaptaan
- Work Unit Interview
- Offering Letter
- Join the KPK
Those who are interested please apply to link below no later than November 19, 2017.