Nestle Indonesia Jobs: Technical & QA Specialist
Nestlé Indonesia is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. the leading company in the field of nutrition, health and wellness, with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland. Nestlé SA was founded over 140 years ago by Henri Nestlé; a pharmacist who first mixed baby cereal to help a mother save her baby who was is very ill and unable to receive breast milk.
Nestlé has operated in Indonesia since 1971; at present we employ more than 2,600 employees to produce a variety of Nestle products at three plants. The Kejayan, Pasuruan, East Java, plant processes dairy products such as Dancow, Bear Brand and Nestlé Dancow Ideal; Panjang factory at Lampung processes Nescafé instant coffee and the plant in Cikupa in Banten produces confectionery products such as Fox's and Polos. Our fourth plant for the manufacture of Dancow, Milo, and Nestlé Cerelac baby cereal in Karawang.
Nestlé’s motto: “Good Food, Good Life” describes the company's ongoing commitment to combine science and technology in order to provide products that meet basic human needs for nutritious, delicious and safe food and drink. As the leading Food, Nutrion, Health and Wellness Company, Nestle has for the past 145 years produced the best products with a passion for excellence in food safety and quality. We are committed to these ideals and value the trust given to our consumers worldwide. If you share the same passion for excellence, we invite people with professional knowledge, personal integrity, and strong motivation to excel and enjoy facing challenges in a dynamic organization to join us.
We are looking for dynamic and energetic individuals:
Technical & QA Specialist - Jakarta
- Ensure optimal performance of deployed Trade assets resulting in high end cup quality by managing the Trade Assets and Resources (human and material) within approved budgets.
- Responsible to manage technical support partner and non technical partner;
- Managing the operational budget for M&R cost within budget;
- Responsible of the TA Placement (Warehousing, delivery, removal activity) and maintenance (preventive maintenance, breakdown maintenance, refresh and repair, write off activity) and managing TA & Spare part inventory;
- To Ensure that the Nestle Quality Management System is consistenly applied throughout Nestle Profesional.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Electrical / Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Food Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Technical Service and Technical Experience, Food Safety, GMP and HACCP.
- Required language(s): English & Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in technical service or operational, preferable in beverages, in the out of home environment.
- Having 3rd party management experience is a plus.
- Preferably Staff (nonmanagement & nonsupervisor)s specializing in Quality Control / Assurance or equivalent.
- FullTime position(s) available.
- Closing date: February 5, 2016.
For those who are interested please apply via link below.