Pertamina Jobs: Officer Human Resources
As a state-owned company To carry out integrated business core in oil, gas, renewable and new energy based on strong commercial principles both inside and outside the country, Pertamina strives to provide the best and a real contribution to the welfare of the nation in utilizing every potential of Indonesia.
Improvements and innovations in all operations, as demanded by global conditions, are some of Pertamina’s commitments in fulfilling its strategic role in the national economy. The currently proclaimed Renewable Spirit is one proof of Pertamina’s commitment in creating alternatives in providing more efficient energy sources which are sustainable and environmentally sound. Given initiatives in harnessing resources and potentials for new and renewable energy sources in addition to its main business, Pertamina has moved forward steadily to actualize its Vision of Becoming a World Class National Energy Company.
Pertamina seeks extraordinarily talented individuals who share our values and has passion in becoming part of the great team to accomplish our extraordinary vision: to become a world class national oil and gas company.
Officer Human Resources (SDMOHR1701)
- Evaluate and verify labor requirements, as well as carrying out new employee candidate recruitment process
- Carry out critical position identification, key successor, and succession planning processes
- Prepare employee career path and career planning as well as the employee development program
- Manage employee performance management, and conduct competency assessment process
- Manage industrial relation between employee, management and union
- Manage the process of values and cultural internalization which needed by the organization and maintain that the culture lives in the company
- Develop organizational structure design, job analysis and job evaluation
- Bachelor degree in various majors, preferably in Human Resource Management / Psychology (Industrial and Organizational)
- Bachelor degree with 5 years working experience in Human Resources Management field
- Mastery basic competencies of Talent Management, Reward Management, Organization Management, Industrial Relation and HR Service Management.
- 8 positions available
- Selection test will be held in Jakarta
- Closing date: January 16, 2017
For those who are interested to join PT Pertamina (Persero) please apply via link below.
PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries will only process shortlisted applicants whom meet to our standards and qualifications for the position.
PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries do not solicit payments from job seekers or payments for fees, work permits or the like. Any requests for such payments should be regarded as fraudulent. If you receive a genuine offer of a job with us, whether the offer is made directly by us or through an agency, you will not be required to pay any money towards administration fees.