Wijaya Karya Jobs: Prospective Employee Recruitment
The establishment of PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk. (WIKA) cannot be separated from development history of Indonesia after its independence. It was a nationalization of Dutch company, Naamloze Vennotschap Technische Handel Maatschappij enBouwbedijf Vis en Co or NV Vis en Co, on March 11, 1960.
WIKA business portfolio consists of five pillars, which are: Infrastructure & Building, Energy & Industrial Plant, Realty & Property, and Investment. WIKA’s running its business by using Forward and Backward strategy. Forward is WIKA’s Strategy to obtain all business that can be done in the future. Backward is WIKA’s Strategy to obtain all business or company that supports WIKA’s Key competences.
WIKA 2014, With a new perspective, WIKA restructures its business segments into five pillars namely: Industry, Infrastructure and Building, Energy & Industrial Plant, Realty & Property, Investment. With such segmentation WIKA’s performance is expected to be more solid to attain “operational for the best results” through the improvement of product quality, more efficient budget and faster time project completion. By obtaining new contracts in power generation and oil and gas sectors, Wika further solidifies itself as one of the players in the industry, as well as commences management business of public infrastructure.
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk. as EPC and Investment Company, one of which is engaged in the Building Construction operating in almost all parts of Indonesia, requiring employee candidates for positions as follows:
Prospective Employee Recruitment
Possess Bachelor (S1) / similar degree majoring in:
- Civil Engineering (Minor: Structure, Transportation)
- Occupational Health and Safety (K3)
- Fresh graduate
- Maximum 28 years old
- Minimum GPA 2.75 of 4.00 for State University graduate and 3.00 of 4.00 for Private University graduate
- Have good medical record and proportional weight
- Not color blind (partial / total)
- Proficient in English both written and spoken (minimum TOEFL score 500)
- Mastery computer applications in his / her field
- Highly motivated, energic, adaptive, able to work in a team
- Willing to be placed throughout company's operational area
Those who are interested please submit your application letter, curriculum vitae, scan of recent TOEFL score certificate to SAC ITS no later than February 28, 2018.. Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.