Bank BNI Jobs: Officer Development Program
As the first bank owned by the Government of Indonesia, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, established in 1946 began its history by serving as the central bank as stipulated in Government Regulation in Lieu of Law No. 2/1946. In 1955, when the Indonesian government established Bank Indonesia as the Central Bank, BNI began operations as a commercial bank. Furthermore, the role of BNI as a bank that was mandated to improve the people’s economy and participate in national development was confirmed by Law No. 17 Year 1968 on Bank Negara Indonesia 1946.
BNI offers fund deposit services and loan facilities to the corporate, small and medium segments. A number of products and services have been adapted to the needs of consumers, whether children, adolescence, adult, and even consumers in their retirement age. By the end of 2015, BNI had total assets of Rp508 trillion and a total of 26,875 employees. BNI operates a wide ranging service network throughout Indonesia, with 1,826 domestic outlets and 6 (six) overseas branches (Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, London, New York, and Seoul). Currently, BNI has 16,071 ATM’s, supported by the “ATM Bersama” network in cooperation with other banks in Indonesia. BNI also serves its customers through 71,000 EDC’s, as well as through Internet banking and SMS banking.
Take the career opportunity and get inspired. Unleash your potential and get inspired to be part of our transformation. Come and explore a career change in our high performance environment. We value your talent and experience and provide you with the work where you can accentuate your talent and capability. Each and every BNI talent will receive equal treatment regardless to workforce diversity.
BNI, a great place to contribute,learn and grow,to be the pride of our nation, it’s time you to make a real impact!.
Officer Development Program (ODP) - Area DIY and Jawa Tengah
- Join us with a leading state owned banking company in Indonesia, BNI is best place to contribute, learn and grow to be the pride of the country.
- Male / Female
- Energetic and have good communication skills, good attitude, and attractive look
- Maximum age 25 years old at the time of selection for Bachelor's degree and maximum 28 year old at the time of selection for Master's degree
- Possess Bachelor's / Master's degree from state university with accreditation grade A and B or from private university with accreditation grade A
- Preferably majoring in Bank BNI's business related major
- Minimum GPA 2.75 of 4.00 scale for Bachelor's degree and 3.25 of 4.00 scale for Master's degree
- Single / Not married
- Doesnt have immediate family (parent / sibling) who working as Bank BNI active employee
- Closing date: July 31, 2017
Those who are interested please apply to link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.