Telkom Indonesia Jobs: Great People Trainee Program Telkom
Telkom Group is the only state-owned telecommunications enterprise as well as telecommunications and network service providers in Indonesia. Telkom Group serves millions of customers throughout Indonesia with a complete range of telecommunications services that includes fixed wireline and fixed wireless connections, mobile communications, networking and interconnection services and Internet and data communication services. Telkom Group also provides various services in the field of information, media and edutainment, including cloud-based and server-based managed services, e-Payment services and IT enabler, e-Commerce and other portal services.
We have a dream of realizing a Digital Society, and we are fully aware that the key to realizing a digital society is the development of infrastructure in order to provide highquality connectivity service. Telkom is building infrastructure comprehensively, which includes three components, namely id-Access, id-Ring and id-Con, also known as Indonesia Digital Network (“IDN”).
id-Access infrastructure is a fiber to the home-based network and we currently have approximately 10 million homes-passed fiber. id-Access is an important infrastructure, which starting in early 2015, Telkom focused on developing a new product, IndiHome Triple Play, consisting of home phone service, High Speed Internet, and IPTV services. By the end of 2015, the IndiHome subscribers reached 1 million.
Telkom also developed the id-Ring infrastructure, which is a fiber network (fiber optic cables) that connects the islands of Indonesia from Aceh to Papua. In the fourth quarter of 2015, Telkom has completed a fiber network that connects Sulawesi, Maluku, Papua Cable System (“SMPCS”) which gives a very positive impact on equity of high-quality communication access, especially in the eastern region of Indonesia. Currently, Telkom has over 80,000 kilometers of fiber network in id-Ring.
Meanwhile, id-Con is a strategic initiative that focuses on providing a service platform Telecommunication, Information, Media and Edutainment and Services (“TIMES”) that converges cloud-based services built on Data Center facilities. By the end of 2015, Telkom’s Group has Data Center an area of 74,000 m2.
Telkom believes that what we are trying today is the right step to continue to be a leader in the industry. We mobilize all of our resources to actualized the predicate “The King of Digital”.
As Indonesia flagged entity makes us fully confident to move forward with the nation realize the digital society in the beloved country and become part of a global repertoire. Telkom Group's presence in all compass directions of the world and infrastructure support that makes everything connected to ensure the best touch presence in color every corner of the nation. We understand all that can only be realized with the support of the best talents.
Great People Trainee Program Telkom Batch V
- Telkom Group invites the best talents of the nation to join through Great People Trainee Program that are able to ensure conformity interest, skill and competence with needs to meet global demand. Opportunity to join our team are wide opened not only for creative talent who eager draw experience and ready to strengthen our superteam.
- Indonesian citizen
- Have completed the study program by attaching: Diploma or Certificate Graduation (SKL)
- Maximum 24 years old for Bachelor degree and maximum 27 years old for Master degree, by January 1, 2017
- Minimum GPA 3.00 for Bachelor degree and 3.50 for Master degree
- Attach TOEFL ITP Certificate with minimum score 500
- Willing to be placed in anywhere in PT Telkom operational area
- Willing to undergo employment bond for 2 years
- Only qualified applicants will be processed
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Informatics Engineering / Information Systems
- Management / Business Administration
- Visual Communication Design
Those who are interested please apply to links below no later than January 20, 2017.